Angel of the Alpha - 22

Manik felt happy listening about her

Manik felt happy listening about her .....he is just missing her presence ..... He couldn't even smell her ..... but still scared of where she could be .....

It slowly got dark , they all are still talking and making plans and talking continuously  .....Manik felt a weight on him , he is sitting on the floor leaning to the wall with stretched legs ...... he suddenly stopped saying What he is saying ,  Everyone felt like asking him y he stopped suddenly bcoz no one has interrupted ,  bcoz he felt nandu ......he looked at himself to see nandu slowly appearing .....she is sleeping cutely on his legs holding his waist , being small in size became an advantage for her, she perfectly fit on him ......she looked cute and he is already habitual of seeing her appearing after sunset but everyone felt surreal.... They just blinked eyes to believe it's happening in real .....

Manik smiled brightly and felt relieved bcoz she is safe and in his arms ...... but why didn't he smell her if she is so close to him.....

Hira : bcoz u only asked her to restrict her smell .....

Manik : where were u till now when I am worried ??? He said to Hira .....

Hira : talking to Adora and making plan ....

Manik : what ??

Hira : plan ready .....

Manik : I hate u....

Hira : same feeling ....

He got busy fighting with Hira in his mind ....that he didn't notice everyone are looking at him like he is mad ......

Cabir : Manik , r u mad ??? He asked making Manik come out of his talk with Hira .....

Manik : no don't shout, angel is sleeping  .....saying he covered nandu with his jacket which is beside him  , kissed her forehead  letting her sleep the way she is .....

Abhi : we are searching everywhere and she is sleeping happily ....

Manik : may be she is tired ....

Sara : you both look so cute together .....she said with a bright smile .....

Aliya : yes mom ....truly love birds they are  ....she says leaning into her dad's embrace .....Dhruv felt happy looking at aliya and her mom dad ....

Manik : we don't have to plan anything.....

Cabir : u mean to say , we should go back ....he asked being confused .....

Manik : Hira said plan is ready ....

Cabir : he didn't tell u before.....

Manik : he is busy discussing with nandu and Adora .....

Cabir : sahi hae ....we are calling her many times she didn't even respond.....wait let me do this .....saying he took the water bottle and is about to pour on her ....Manik is about to stop him.....but all of a sudden bottle became reverse and water fell on cabir...making everyone laugh.....