Angel of the Alpha -23

On reaching the east borders

On reaching the east borders .....cabir , Dhruv, abhi saw no security there ....which is like a shock.... They saw a person tied with chains in hold of someone ....both of them are unknown to cabir and others .....

They all got ready to fight again .....but suddenly nandu appeared between them ....

They saw Manik is missing. ...

Cabir : where is manik ???

Dhruv : is he hurt ??

Abhi : say something nandu ...who are these guys ???

All three asked together in mind link .... bcoz they are still in wolf form , Making nandu look at them in shock ..... they looked ready to pounce on the other two guys who are just behind nandu ....

Nandu : Manik is safe , take this Sebastian and hide him under ground and ask aliya to torture him to death but not to kill him . He is under magic spell and won't come out of it until I let him , so no chance of escape .Cabir u are coming with us ....

Saying nandu asked abhi , Dhruv to leave with the person tied in chains taking away all the wolves as security . She even healed all the hurt wolves , who bowed to her in gratitude ..... cabir felt right when he made sure only his pack wolves get hurt but not dead bcoz he knows by getting them hurt he won't loose them as Nandu will heal them ....

Nandu : this is Aryaman , gama of this pack house and good friend of aliya . She introduced the other guy to cabir.....after everyone left .....

Cabir : how do u know him ??

Nandu : aliya mindlinked him for help , he came to help us ....

Cabir : okay , but Manik .

Nandu : let's go ...saying she started walking and both guys followed her , they all moved to pack house . Nandu disappeared all of a sudden but Aryaman took cabir inside the pack house ....

Cabir saw the same Sebastian whom nandu sent to palace with abhi , Dhruv is sitting here...and nandu standing beside him when he entered a room with Aryaman .....

Cabir : u sent that Sebastian to our palace along with dhruv , abhi right . Is he the twin of Sebastian , he asked looking at the guy who is sitting liesurely in his chair ...

Nandu : he's your alpha from now ......

Cabir : what ?? He saw her like she is gone mad ....

Nandu : yeah he is your alpha, mr beta . She says winking at him .

Cabir : you mean to say he is manik ...he asked in shock .......

he asked in shock