Angel of the Alpha - 29

Nandu unknowingly held the pendant on his neck , it glowed brightly

Nandu unknowingly held the pendant on his neck , it glowed brightly . Manik smiled a little looking at her but nandu just looked at it being confused ....

Manik : what's wrong ?? He asked her....

Nandu : may be I found a solution , i don't know if it's right or wrong?? She said being in dilemma whether what she is thinking is right or wrong .....

Manik : say it clearly ....he asked her but she hesitated .....

Nandu : it's just ....nandu is about to speak more but they are disturbed by a knock on the door ....

Manik opened the door , there stood granny with dinner for manan ....

Manik : come in dadi , saying he welcomed her inside ....

Granny : what happened Manik ?? Found something , like how to read the book ....she asked placing the dinner on the table .....

Manik nodded in no , with a sad face . Granny just hugged him consoling him . But both of them didn't notice nandu who is busy thinking something .....

All of a sudden nandu got up from the bed and started searching something , granny and manik are looking at her in shock .....

Manik : what happened nandu ?? What are you searching ??? He asked trying to hold her ....

Nandu : something I missed all these days , saying she continued the search ....

Granny : tell us what it is ?? May be we can help you ?? She asked with an intention to help nandu ....

Manik and granny stood there silently bcoz they don't know what nandu is finding ,
" Finally"  nandu shouts loudly after finding what she wanted ....

Manik : what finally ?? What did u find ?? He asked going closer to her .....

Nandu : wait , saying she showed him a small bottle of red liquid .....

Granny : what's this ?? She asked being perplexed....

Nandu : Manik close your eyes , she asked him to close his eyes and he did without questioning back .....

Granny is just looking at them , not knowing what is happening ..... Nandu just took that liquid in her hand and held the pendant in manik's neck ....Manik opened his eyes .....

He saw his pendant slowly disappearing from his neck like it never existed ..... He is shocked on why did nandu do this ??

Nandu : this pendant is stopping you to reach any magic or may be it's stopping you to read the book .... I think you should try now ....she said ....

Granny ; but nandu , you said this pendant is his saviour . He might be attacked again ....she said being worried for manik's safety ....

Nandu ; may be he could gain his powers dadi , this pendant is just like a saviour until he finds his powers .....she said looking at the pendant in her hand .... If he couldn't gain powers i will put this pendant back to him.....she said looking at them ....