Angel of the Alpha - 27

After a few seconds of the transfer of energy , the light got cleared but nandu slowly fell down on the floor

After a few seconds of the transfer of energy , the light got cleared but nandu slowly fell down on the floor ....cabir looked like he is in deep sleep without a scratch on him ......

Manik immediately ran to nandu and held her but she is unconscious , even before he could do something , he saw her disappearing like nothing is there in his arms.....

Manik : nandu , nandu ,he started shouting .....

Cabir woke up to his shouts and immediately ran to him as he  is beside the bed .....

Cabir : Manik what happened ???

Manik : cabir , nandu she just disappeared , in front of my eyes.....

Cabir : she will be visible by night manik, he said holding him...

Manik : no , she just fainted....he said like a kid ....

Neonika : mom , do something to nandu , plz . She requested granny but granny didn't do anything but just sat there like she knew something ....

Cabir : what happened actually ??? He asked bcoz he knew nothing ....

Everyone are looking equally worried , Manik tears has no bounds .....

Navya : nandu saved u and she lost her senses cabir , she said with tears flowing down her eyes .....cabir became just numb on his place .....

Manik : hira , can u talk to Adora ....he asked in mind link still trying to know where nandu is .....but even hira is worried for his mate ...

Hira : Manik , get that magical mirror we can see nandu ....he suggested and Manik thanked him in mind and immediately saw cabir beside him ....

Cabir : kya hua , did hira say anything about nandu ....

Manik : I need a magical mirror , he said immediately ....

Cabir : magical mirror ?? What is that ??? For what do u need that ? he asked ....but nandu's parents understood Manik and king immediately sent abhi to nandu's room .....

That evening .......

No one moved from that hospital room bcoz Manik just sat there lifeless , bcoz nandu became unconscious and also she disappeared , he is waiting for the moon to show up such that he can feel nandu and also can know how she is .....

Abhi tried bringing magical mirror but he couldn't remove those , he tried hard but couldn't bcoz those can only be taken out by witches and their magic and granny asked king and  abhi not to reveal the secret of nandu being seen in mirror during day times to anyone bcoz enemies can take that as an advantage of hurting nandu .........

The whole family sat there not knowing what to do , even the Alpha of hunter moon pack Carl stood there in the corner with tears seeing Manik in pain , bcoz he has never seen Manik so weak , they are always against each other's neck . Something made him feel his pain ....