Fourty Nine : Helpless Lan Yibo

Warning: This chapter contains mature content. You have been informed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAN MANSION
------------------------

Next morning Wei Zhan and Meng Yao lounged in the living room after breakfast, chatting comfortably.

"It's so nice to be back here in Lan Mansion."

Meng Yao smiled at the younger man  who sat in front of him.

“I like it here in the Lan Mansion. Everything is so peaceful and calm.”

The Lan brothers spotted their beloved talking about them and hid themselves to eavesdrop the conversation.

"I'm so happy to be a part of the Lan family. Xichen is such a gentleman. He conquered my heart with his modesty. He is so caring and soft yet a righteous and punctual person. I bet Yibo is just like him, isn't it?"

"Of course not. He is the complete opposite of Xichen Ge. That cold faced expressionless creature is always stoic and cold." Wei Zhan complained. "But I love it when he is possessive about me. His caring and soft side is only reserved for me. My vinegar loving Er Gege. I love him unconditionally."

Lan XiChen and Lan Yibo smiled in satisfaction. A sense of happiness bubbled inside them upon hearing their husbands. As they stood smiling like idiots, a voice thundered behind them, "Xichen! Yibo!"

The two men jumped at the sudden call of their Uncle. Lan Qirren creased his eyebrows and glared at his nephews.

"Eavesdropping is not tolerated. Has your manners degraded? Shamelessly overhearing others' conversation."

Meng Yao and Wei Zhan was startled from the sudden roaring sound. They got up from their seats and sneaked to the other room to find Lan Qiren lecturing the two Lans.

"Sorry uncle. That was unintentional." Lan XiChen voiced.

"We just happened to pass by and…" Lan Yibo mumbled, lowering his head.

"You both have disappointed me. As your punishment, transcribe the 3000 Lan Rules and reflect your mistake."

"Yes Uncle." The Lan brothers said in unison.

Meng Yao and Wei Zhan giggled in delight on watching the scene. The high and mighty Lan brothers stood like two little kids receiving punishment from their grumpy Uncle.

"You haven't seen the Lan Rules, right? Come, I'll show you."

Wei Zhan escorted Meng Yao to show him the Lan Rules. Meng Yao's eyes widened in amusement on witnessing the Wall of Rules.

"Huh? 3000 Rules!!" Meng Yao choked his words. His eyes roamed through each and every rule.

"Eat no more than three bowls. No way!!!" Meng Yao whined. "Even the Chinese Constitution is far better than these rules. How am I supposed to survive here??"

"I can feel you Yao Ge. It's going to be hell. But it's not that bad though. We do have the Wall of Rules in WeiLan but seldom follow it."

"Lucky you, Zhan. I envy you." Meng Yao pouted.

"I'm not so lucky. There is a mind blowing rule in WeiLan by Lan Yibo." Wei Zhan sighed. "Come, let's check out our husbands."

Meng Yao noticed a little uneasiness in Wei Zhan as he walked beside him.

"Hey Zhan, are you alright? You seem to be having difficulty in walking." Meng Yao enquired with concern.

"Nah. I'm fine. It's the result of Everyday is Everyday."

Woah! Yibo must be a beast in bed. Thank God Xichen is so gentle with me.

The two men approached the Lans who were busy transcribing the rules. Meng Yao leaned towards Lan XiChen and gave a sweet smile, "Xichen, shall I help you copy these?"

"No A-Yao. It's alright." Lan XiChen replied with a smile. "But you can give me a company."

"Sure." Meng Yao sat beside the older Lan and the two chatted comfortably.

On the other side, Wei Zhan made himself comfortable next to Lan Yibo and smirked, "Serves you right! For attacking me everyday. Now copy the rules and reflect on your mistakes."

Lan Yibo lifted his head and returned his smirk, "Mock all you want Zhan. But in the end you will end up with me."

Wei Zhan flinched and laughed nervously, "Should I help you with it, Yibo?"

"No thanks ZhanZhan." Lan Yibo replied and the duo gazed at each other before giggling.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''