Twenty One : Golden Cucumber Salad

We r really sorry for keeping you waiting😔.

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meng Yao and Su She entered their masters suite.

"Master, I have found the guy." Su She said politely.

"Good job , Su She. You never disappoint me."

The mysterious guy spoke delightfully "Call him in."

Few seconds later a tall man with jet black hair opened the door. He walked in straight with a steady face. He wore a black T-shirt paired with a jeans along with a denim jacket over his broad shoulders.

The man had a mysterious aura and his raven locks fell over his forehead, masking his amber eyes

The mysterious guy smirked and exclaimed authoritively
"Can you please introduce yourself, gentleman?"

The man was hesitant at first but he replied politely.
"I am Li Xuanyu and I'm a emerging businesses man. I recently started a company." He paused for a moment and continued "Who are you and why did you bring me here?"

"Well I brought you here for a purpose and regarding my identity, I never expose myself to others. You can call me Sir or Master."

"What purpose are you talking about?" Xuanyu questioned.

"Do you know Wei Zhan?"
Li Xuanyu was struck with sudden shock but he quickly gathered himself. The mysterious guy smirked evily on watching the young man infront of him and commented.

"I know all your misdeeds. Now tell me why do you hate Wei Zhan?"

"I am afraid, I can't tell you the reason now. But all I want now is the end of Wei Zhan."

"That's good to hear cause I want the same. So since we are going in the same direction. Why don't we join together? Perhaps it might be easier to achieve our target." The mysterious guy suggested with a smirk.

"That's great. I will do anything to bring down Wei Zhan." Li Xuanyu replied boldly.

"So do we have a deal?"

"Yes." Li Xuanyu grinned evily and shook hands with his new acquaintance.

"Sir , I have a plan. Shall we execute it?"

"Sure. Let's bring down the Wei Zhan!"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lan Yibo haulted the car infront of a mansion.
"Where is this place?" Wei Zhan exclaimed as he checked out the colossal mansion.