Nineteen : Consequences and Comfort

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wei Zhan flocked his legs and tried to wriggle the person off his body. The man was annoyed by Wei Zhan’s gesture and furrowed his eyebrows. Wei Zhan continued to struggle.

“YIBO, SAVE ME.”

SLAP!!

The man slapped Zhan hard on his cheek. The door suddenly flung open and Lan Yibo rushed inside. His eyes widened and he fumed in anger when he saw the man slapping his Zhan.
The man froze as he saw Yibo intruded into the room. Wei Zhan took the moment and kicked the man on his spot. The man groaned in pain.

Lan Yibo came up to him and slapped his face. The man fell on the ground due to the impact. Yibo kicked the man hard and his eyes fell on Zhan.
Yibo hurried towards Zhan to remove the gag and untied his hands. Wei Zhan suddenly threw his hands around Yibo and hugged him tightly. On feeling Yibo’s warmth, Zhan cried out aloud.

Yibo’s heart ached for Zhan and returned his embrace. He have seen the latter crying a numerous times but this hit him differently.

Wei Zhan trembled in Yibo’s embrace and clutched Yibo’s shirt tightly. Lan Yibo tried to calm the younger man in his hands and caressed his head.

Jiang Cheng along with Xue Yang and Xiao Xing Chen barged into the room and saw the man on the ground, groaning in pain. Jiang Cheng stormed towards him and pulled him up by his collar.

“How dare you touch my brother?” Jiang Cheng roared in anger and slammed him onto the wall. Jiang drove his fist deep into the man’s gut.

The man crouched as he held his stomach. Xue Yang and Xiao Xing Chen spirted towards him and showered him with kicks. The man felt the metallic taste of blood as the three men treated him brutally.

“Stop it.” Lan Xichen and Jin Zixuan entered the room along with Inspector Wang Kai.

” Lan Xichen and Jin Zixuan entered the room along with Inspector Wang Kai

“The cops will deal the matter.” The inspector handcuffed the man and dragged him out of the room.

Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan took Wei Zhan from Lan Yibo’s embrace and pulled him for a hug.
“Zhan are you alright?” Jiang Cheng asked worriedly.

“Hmmmmn.” Wei Zhan nodded his head in response.
Xiao Xing Chen came and patted Zhan’s back. He gave an assuring smile.

Wei Zhan felt safe as he saw everyone around him. His eyes landed on Yibo and gestured to approach him. Lan Yibo walked towards Zhan and looked at him softly.

“Yibo, I..” Zhan cried as he stammered.
“It’s okay.” Yibo caressed his face and wiped his tears away.

He frowned a bit when he saw Zhan’s neck covered with bite marks. Yibo quickly buttoned his shirt and patted his shoulder.