Twenty Two : Mine

WARNING⚠️ : This chapter contains heavy mature content. Please read it at ur own risk. You have been warned .

We r still amateurs in writing papapa, so pls excuse us for our inexperience and any mistakes .

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wei Zhan struggled a bit to free himself from Yibo who pinned him to the bed. But to his surprise, Yibo got off him and pulled away. Lan Yibo walked towards the wardrobe and pulled out two neckties.

Wei Zhan’s eyes widened in shock and exclaimed,
“What are you doing, Yibo?”

“You will know it soon, my love.” Lan Yibo smirked mischievously and straddled Zhan again onto the bed. He lifted the hem of the shirt and pulled it off his body. Before Zhan could protest he pinned both his hands above his head and tied it with one of the necktie. Yibo took out the other necktie and blindfolded him.

“Yibo release me now.” Wei Zhan shifted uneasily beneath him and tugged at the necktie.

“Not so fast, Zhan Zhan.” Lan Yibo chuckled as he took of his shirt.

Wei Zhan felt a rush of excitement and fear run down his spine. Yibo brushed their lips together with deliberate slowness. He had a full control over his action and wanted to create an expectancy in Zhan, only to leave him wanting for more. However, Zhan returned the kiss with urgency and uncontrollable desire. Lan Yibo smiled and stopped before whispering into his ears.

“Why are you rushing, Zhan?” He nibbled the earlobe and continued "We have all night.”

Wei Zhan moaned in protest and struggled to break free. He felt a burning need within himself. His mind went blank and breath became uneven. All he wanted now is to feel the other man and sensually moaned his name.

Yibo chuckled into his ear. He was mad horny too but he tamed his own instincts. He wanted to test Zhan’s limits as he knew greater the desire, lesser the shyness.

Finally Yibo captured his lips and kissed roughly. Zhan replied with equal passion, intensely.Their tongues explored everything they found at their wake. Both of them shivered as they felt each other’s skin. After noticing the breathlessness,Yibo release Zhan lips and lightly pulled his bottom lips with this teeth. He slid his mouth over his throat brushing his tongue and lips on his hot skin. Zhan moaned in reaction when Yibo placed sucks and bites on his necks. Lan Yibo covered his skin with red marks and felt satisfied by his creations.

Mine. Only Mine.

Lan Yibo went back to kissing his lips and ravished his mouth. Zhan pressed his thighs together trying to ease the burning sensation between his legs. Yibo noticed his desperate movements and smiled.

“Zhan.” He purred against his ears. Wei Zhan turned his face on feeling the warm breath on his skin, leaving his tempting neck exposed to the younger Lans eyes. Without hesitation Yibo nipped him softly before biting him.

“This is so unfair.” Wei Zhan gasped.

“Why is it unfair?” Yibo smirked evily and Zhan choked his own words.

“You have teased me a while ago. Now it’s my turn to show you what I can do, Zhan.”

Wei Zhan could hear his own heart pounding against his chest. Desire spread through his body as he felt hands roaming on his chest. Yibo skilfully stripped him of his shorts and boxers leaving him completely naked.

Yibo’s gaze lingered on the delicious body that laid across the bed. He bit his lips and resumed his ‘torture’. He licked and sucked the creamy and porcelain surface of his skin but let the pink buds untouched. Zhan's moans encouraged him. He pinched one of them roughly as he dropped love bites on the other.