Twenty Three : Together

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEILAN
---------------

The sunlight poured in through the curtain brightening the room. Wei Zhan wriggled on the bed and blinked his eyes open. He looked around to find himself alone on the bed.

Where did that COLD FACED DEMON go after draining me out yesterday?

Wei Zhan recalled his last night's punishment and sighed, "I really digged my own grave. I never imagined him to be a beast."

Zhan tried to get off the bed but immediately retreated on feeling the ripping pain. Lan Yibo opened the door and saw Zhan on the bed hissing in pain.

"Can you walk?" Yibo smirked at Wei Zhan who give a death glare in return.

"You COLDFACED CONTROLESS BEAST, how dare you ask me such a question. It hurts a lot!!!! Now come and help me up."

Lan Yibo couldn't help but chuckle at Zhan's remark. He took out his phone and ordered the breakfast before picking up Zhan. He stalked towards the washroom to freshen up.

Wei Zhan rested on the couch and waited for Yibo. After a few minutes, Lan Yibo returned with the breakfast. He sat down beside Zhan and fed the food to him. A rush of warmth spread through Wei Zhan on feeling Yibo's care and happily ate the meal. Yibo then passed the pain killer to Zhan and smiled innocently . Wei Zhan glared furiously at his husband and took the pill.

"Damn it. I can't even sit properly. My back is on fire." Wei Zhan whined.

"Zhan Zhan, I can suggest a remedy. You should lay on your stomach. So your bum won't press against couch and you will get relief from the pain." Wei Zhan rolled his eyes as Yibo spoke innocently. He laid on the couch with his head in Yibo's lap. Lan Yibo smiled and ran his fingers through Zhan's smooth locks.Wei Zhan closed his eyes enjoying the sensation of Yibo's touch.

"Zhan Zhan, how about we go for shopping in the afternoon?"

"Sure, We can buy some grocery and other stuffs."

Soon Wei Zhan dozed off along with Lan Yibo. After sometime, Lan Yibo slowly parted himself from Zhan, without waking him up and went downstairs . He can we back an hour later and shook Zhan awake.
Wei Zhan reluctantly opened his eyes and sat up.

"Get up Zhan. I have a surprise for you." Lan Yibo had a faint smile on his face. Wei Zhan felt himself fully awake now and eagerly got up to see his surprise.

"Come with me." Lan Yibo held Zhan's hands and walked out of their bedroom. He led them towards a room. Yibo slowly opened the door revealing an art room for Zhan.

Wei Zhan's eyes widened in surprise and happiness. He entered the room and roamed his eyes around.

 He entered the room and roamed his eyes around