Back to School

Izuku knew there were going to be questioned when he walked into the classroom after the break, but he didn't quite account for how many his classmates would ask.

"Dude, did Nedzu teach you when you were growing up with him?"

"Is Nedzu scary to you at all?"

"Do you know if Nedzu is a dog, mouse, or a bear?"

"Yes, he did teach me. No, he has never been frightening towards me, but he was to anyone who has wronged him in some way like many others would react," Izuku replied with ease. Although he paused dramatically on the third question only to answer, "No, my papa is the principal."

"Hello, friend," Iida greeted with a chop of his hand.

He could only imagine what kind of questions they will have when they find out he is quirkless. He is holding that truth bomb for the sports fest.

"Hey, is it true that you just laughed at the villains to throw them off while Hagakure threw grenades at them?" Mina asked.

"Of course! It was the best course of action," Izuku responded while thinking to himself 'Well, it was the best course of action for that plan. I had another plan n the waiting if it didn't work out.'

Hagakure's uniform's arm was waving in the air at Mina. "I already told you! It was so funny watching them get confused from the way he was acting. He probably had a better evil laugh than all of them combined."

"Stop, you'll make me blush," Izuku waved his hands at the two girls with a delighted grin on his face. Some of them giggled at his reaction.

"Speaking of villains, I have been wondering where Fukuyama came from when he went to get us," Ojiro wondered out loud, looking towards the split-haired boy.

"I was in the landslide zone," Shoto answered easily. Ojiro tail-palmed his cheek when he remembered that the zone was covered in snow. It made the answer so obvious already.

"Bakugo and I took care of a lot of bad guys in the... ruins? I think. We were in a building that looked abandoned with broken windows. Fukuyama showed up after we fought most of the villains there."

"We were in the mountain zone," Jirou replied, "Momo created this sheet and Kaminari electrocuted all the villains around us."

"I made it insulated so we wouldn't be affected by any of the electricity that was discharged," Yaoyorozu explained with a kind smile. "But then this villain with an electric quirk tried to hold Kaminari hostage. I believe he might have been the one that was jamming the signal.

"And then Fukuyama comes in with his ice and wrecked the guy. Thanks again, man," Kaminari leaned back in his chair to tilt his head towards the half hot and half cold teen.

Shoto nodded back at him, "No need. It was the right thing to do."

"I was in the fire zone fighting against the villains. Thankfully, his ice made the fight he'd much more quickly than I guessed it would be when he showed up," Ojiro stated.

Tokoyami hummed, "It was quite dark in the raining zone where Koda and I were transported. We both fought valiantly together against our opponents."

Dark Shadow and Koda nodded

"Woah, that must have been one hell of an experience. The rest of us were with 13 near the front," Sato commented.

Sero knocked his hand against his forehead like he just remembered something, "Wait, I almost forgot! Class Prez!"

"Yes? What is it you need?" Iida asked, ready to provide.

"You're the one who got help from the teachers, right?" Sero grinned. "That was super cool."