Sports Festival: Battle Rounds & Dabi vs Stain

"And the winner is Yaoyoruzu Momo!"

The hero course girls from both classes cheered at the announcement with the live audience watching. The crowd watched as the two students exited out of the arena.

And not too long after they disappeared into their respective doors, the two teens appeared back in the stands where most of their class was waiting. Some of them were still in the waiting rooms watching from the television screens.

"Woo! Momo, you did great," Hagakure yelled out as the vice class president entered the stands. Mina and Uraraka also called out in support of her win. She waved off the attention to sit down by Jirou who clapped her on the back from her win.

"Hey, Sero, what happened?" Rikido asked as the black haired teen collapsed onto a seat. "You almost had it."

Sero threw his head back with a pout, "I should have expected it. I fought against her before in Toshinori-sensei's class. She did the same strategy of picking me up and taking me out of bounds. It's just this time, she picked me up by the tape and swung me out of bounds." He sucked on his teeth, making a sharp 'tick' sound. "I should have changed my tactic."

Shoji nodded, making one of his limbs into a mouth to respond, "Yeah you should have. But you will do better next time as long as you learn from your past mistakes."

"Thank, Shoji," Sero replied softly, leaning back in his seat. "Who's next again?"

"I am," Kaminari grinned before his smile fell. "Oh right, I gotta get down there. Bye guys!"

They all waved off the blonde teenager who was almost tripping down the stairs in a hurry to get back down to the waiting rooms.

Iida and Izuku were sitting next to each other as the rest of the class debated on how well Kaminari would do. Iida looked at Izuku, pressing his glasses up his nose bridge, "So, thoughts?"

"As far as I know, he is going up against Monoma Neito," Izuku replied to his friend. "And given the fact that I am friends with both of them, I won't root against either of them."

"But who will win?" Iida prodded his friend, knowing how Izuku was holding back.

"Monoma if he copied the right quirk or quirks," Izuku answered right away, leaning forward in his seat, "Kaminari might have a chance if Monoma didn't copy a quirk that would let him block or get away from the electricity. But knowing Monoma, there is a high chance he has come prepared."

Izuku paused when Present Mic's voice came on the speaker to announce the next round will be beginning shortly. Iida said, "It looks like we will both find out soon."

"From the Hero course, an electrifying teen with the shocking power to prove it, Kaminari Denki!

"Also from the Hero course, an extraordinary copycat you won't find just anywhere, Monoma Neito!"

"Hey, Kaminari! Do your best, dude!"

Kaminari gave them a double thumbs up while walking backwards up to the battle area. Sero whooped right as Kaminari stepped inside the circle, waiting for the battle to start.

The class watches as Kaminari and Monoma stare at each other from across the area before Midnight calls out for them to start.

Kaminari immediately rushed out to the middle and divulged a long range shocking attack that went up to 2,000 volts. Class 1-A watched as the electronic currents were quickly blocked off by a mound of vines growing rapidly from Monoma's head until it became a shield.

And they all watched as the electric currents didn't affect the green vines.

"Oh damn, he needs to get around that hair," Kirishima commented, moving his head from side to side to see if Kaminari was breaking through the binds only to see him continue to struggle.