Sports Fest: Obstacle Course Race

"Man, why couldn't we just wear our costumes?" Mina asked while messing with the zipper of her gym uniform.

All of Class 1-A was currently getting ready in their designated waiting room.

"We have to keep everything fair," Ojiro swished his tail behind him.

Izuku nodded at his remark, "Many hero costumes have some sort of support gear that would help with that specific person's quirk. And that wouldn't be fair to anyone especially if they aren't in the hero courses."

Shoto walked up next to Izuku with a hum, "But I do wonder why they can't make an exception for Mirio."

Izuku paused and looked up in the corner of the ceiling as he thought about it. "It would help them on the censoring budget. But again, it wouldn't be fair overall."

Sero looked over at Izuku with a grateful smile. "By the way, thank you for your notes on my form. It helped when I was practicing."

"No problem," Izuku replied with ease.

Izuku had made notes on each of his classmates from the first week on noticing how they fight and how they utilize their quirks. He used the second week at school to edit and add to the notes to make sure he didn't miss anything. And before the Sports festival, he gave some of the main notes back to his classmates so they could use them for the incoming event.

"Your advice helped me a lot," Kirishima stated. "I can't believe you had all of that in your notebook."

"I analyzed quirks in general since they have interested me since I was little. I have over twenty notebooks for heroes and villains' quirks I have analyzed," Izuku said while Shoto messed with the zipper of his uniform.

Hagakure gasped in awe, "Woah. You must have analyzed a lot of quirks if you have twenty of them."

"Not just quirks, I look at their fighting styles and techniques as well to see how well they are," Izuku explained. "Like some people know how to fight without using their quirk while others only depend on their quirk. The more I analyzed, the more I began to notice similarities in fighting styles between someone who relied on their quirk versus someone who didn't."

"That sounds dope," Mina commented with a bright grin on her face.

"I wonder what the first round will be." Rikido wondered out loud with a thoughtful look on his face as his gaze traveled upwards.

Shoji shrugged with all six of his armlike appendages.. Tokoyami crossed his arms, "No matter what comes, we will face it."

Kaminari leaned onto his elbows on one of the tables in the waiting room, "Hey, Izuku dude! Do you know anything about the games and stuff?"

Izuku raised an eyebrow calmly, "Are you assuming that just because I'm the principal's son that I know everything that is scheduled for the Sports Festival?"

"Umm, noooo," Kaminari stretched his 'o's which made his voice crack at the end. Some other classmates glanced over at hearing Izuku's demeanor change.

"I do know some vague things, but not the entire plan for the festival. But I wouldn't be much help since the rounds are all random either way for each year so it's not like I could warn you of any specific games since I don't honestly know which ones we will face." Izuku replied kindly to his stressed classmate. He breathed out when he realized that the Kaminari was still a bit tense with worry.

"Okay," Izuku sighed before looking Kaminari directly into his eyes . "Can you run?"

Kaminari hesitated, "Uh, yes?"