Start of Part 2 (Izuku's First Day Part 2)

"Dammit, these halls are so confusing. Where is Class 1-A even supposed to be?" Shinso whispered out loud to himself, looking down the hallway to peek at the door signs.

A cheerful voice rang out from behind him, "Just go straight down this hall and take a right. Class 1-A should be the second door you see."

Shinso looked up to thank the student who gave him directions only to sneeze.

"Bless you!"

"Thank you," Shinso replied, glancing back to see who gave him direction. His eyes widened as he looked at the space behind him. "What the..."

Shinso blinked at the space behind him. He slowly turned to follow the directions that the disembodied voice had given him. He shook his head as he thought that maybe UA was haunted by a ghost of a past student.

Surprisingly, the direction led him straight to the gigantic door of Class 1-A. Shinso bit his lip to keep him from grinning in excitement. He coughed, relaxing his face back into his regular deadpan expression. He wasn't there to make friends, he was just there to prove himself as a hero. He would prove to everyone that doubted his dreams that he would succeed.

With a deep breath, Shinso opened the door to find what awaited him on the inside.

Inside was a snarling blonde that was trying to reach a boy with two-toned hair. Both of them were being held back by two other students. The blonde was being held by the chest by a tall boy with blue hair and the two-toned haired boy was being held by back by a smaller green-haired kid. The greened haired teen was trying to calm the boy in his arms by almost hugging his waist as he tried to drag him away.

"You can't kill him, Shou-Chan! I don't have a good alibi for this and there are too many eyewitnesses!" The green-haired boy said with a calm smile.

Was this...

Shinso glanced back up at the number and letter of the door sign before looking back at the scene.

This was the hero course?!

*

Izuku kept traveling through the private vent system to get straight to Class 1-A. With a few more turns, Izuku had finally made it to the vent right at the back of the classroom. This would provide an unsuspected entrance and a great first impression to his future peers!

He carefully lifted the vent to scoot himself inside the classroom, careful to not make a single sound. But he ended up making a sound when the vent creaked at the edges. And it was loud enough to spook a boy leaning on one of the desks. A blonde boy with a black electric streak in his hair yelped from the sound, flailing his arms a bit before he tried to locate the sound. Another blonde boy with a tail straightened up where he stood, his tail going still. And then another student with multiple arms swiveled his head towards the back of the room where he was.

Izuku pushed his school bag out of the vent and pulled himself through before anyone could find him on the floor. He gently closed the vent behind him, kneeling on the ground to fix himself up before he faced his new peers. He shook his head full of curls to shake off any dust bunnies that he might have, running his hand through his hair to double-check.

When he was ready, he stood up from the floor with his book bag in his hands. Surprisingly, he was met with the gaze of the tall boy with multiple arms and a shadow being coming out of another boy.

"Wow! You came out of nowhere. Where did you come from?" The shadow began asking, drawing everyone's attention to the boy in the back.

The bird-headed boy sighed, "Revelry in the darkness."