Hello Hawks (Keigo)

Hawks knew it wouldn't be easy to find Nedzu's son, AKA the likely suspect for the expert hacking done to the Hero Commission. If anyone was raised by Nedzu, they would be a significant suspect on the list for the hacking since Nedzu liked to hack government systems before he became the owner and principal of Yuuei, also known as UA.

His first lead took him to the necessary papers and comments which should be made for public access. If he adopted someone or had a son in general, there should be documents with Nedzu's claim of guardianship over them.

But, no matter where he looked, he couldn't find any information.

He tried to access the public database through a library computer in a private room in the back. He did find a file with Nedzu's name on it, but as soon as he clicked it, a virus popped up in the computer. Hawks freaked out as the computer fried itself out through whatever coding the mastermind had put into place.

He knew that Nedzu would probably be hiding his child. But why did he have to put a whole virus on a public document?

He asked the hero commission, but it turns out they had already tried that in several ways.

His boss scowled when he told them of the way he burned through a library computer. She sighed, putting a hand up to her pinned back graying hair. "Ugh. Every computer we tried on had the same effect. We even hired another hacker to counteract the virus, but we couldn't make any significant difference to it."

Even the Hero Commission couldn't get that far past Nedzu's wall of digital acid and fire.

He tried to work with the nickname of 'mouse' given to the kid from what he could hear from others' conversations. He tried to search through children with rodent or mouse types quirks in the database. But that led to a blank too. He even looked at the foreign databases with larger amounts of quirks, but could find no kid that could match perfectly.

Most had parents or guardians. Others were already well into their adulthood. And a lot of them were way too far away to consider, especially with no record of them visiting Japan at any time of their life.

Maybe the 'mouse' name was just a nickname after all like he originally thought.

Hawks frowned as he dug through the discount fried chicken bucket he bought. His hotel perfect apartment felt too empty and cold as he tried to rack his brain for answers.

How long has it been since he started on this strain of information again! It felt like a month. Was it a month? No, he still had that modeling job for that new red eyeliner and wing stamp a few days away. So a full month shouldn't have passed by.

He had already looked through the classes of UA, but no face jumped out at him. If he has Nedzu, his kid wouldn't be in the spotlight, so the chance of him being in the hero class was slim. Unless that is what he expects others to think...

Great! Now he is back at the start with reviewing the first and second year students.

It would take a few days on and off patrol to handle looking into all of them on the roster. Because the roster for the hero schools were made public excluding some information for privacy purposes because of their future careers.

So that means he will be bouncing back and forth between the quirk registration database and the available school roster. Well, looks like he needs to reschedule his days and inform the commission about the time he needed.

Things would be so much better if he didn't have to worry about stuff like this. But, hey, duty calls.

*

It took so much time over several days to pick apart each student with the files he was able to cover. The first day was business class, the second day was for the general education course, and then the support course for the third day. And now, he was going through the files of the hero class just in case. He separated the files that drew the most suspicion like ones that matched the kind of things he heard about Nedzu's son.