Pop Music and Emotional Talks with Cold Food

What was endurance training like for Class 1-A? He could imagine everyone in the school, mostly those who are not in the hero course, to be asking such questions. What do the hero course students do in order to push their quirks to the limit?

The answer is simple: pushing their quirks to the absolute limit but it takes place in the wilderness!

Shoto was sitting in a tub of water constantly changing from making it a hot as lava sauna into a mini ice rink all while sitting inside that water. Iida was running around the unsteady ground at top speed with some jugs of orange juice nearby for him to refuel. But he was only allowed to refuel if he kept running during it which resulted in every getting a glimpse of Iida running around in a orange juice stained gray shirt. Shinso looked like he was having a massive migraine, but was trying to push through it as he tried to command Mandalay again.

Sero was on the cliff side screaming as he ejected tape from his elbows. Bakugo was yelling as he made explosion after explosion after dunking his head in boiling, hot water. Momo was pushing herself to dig into an entire table of sugary sweets that only made them look like exceptionally tired mukbangers on HeroTube.

Now if all of the classmates with quirks were doing that, what would become of the one without a quirk? He would be so happy to write that answer down for future reference if his hand didn't feel like they were on fire and his mind wasn't running wild.

Tiger had decided his analysis was the equivalent of a quirk due to how skilled he was. But it came with a hellish amount of distractions that he was sure could be used in sensory torture.

Brain numbing pop music blasted in his ears as he tried to focus on the quirk being shown on a grainy video being shown in front of him. There was barely any visual and the outside noise was distracting his mind from really honing in to the scraps of footage to pinpoint exactly what it was. Nevertheless, he pushed through and wrote down any possible guesses about the quirk being shown despite how many times he had to stop himself from writing down the lyrics of the song he was listening to.

"This is to test your mind and see how much it can push through. After this, we will be testing your body and your mind at the same time! Be prepared!"

He had the pop music echoing in his head as everyone slowed down for a very quick lunch break that was more of an energy break since food was not made for them and they had a fifteen minute time limit for the midday.

But even though it wasn't technically a lunch break, he chugged down water and stuffed his mouth with some of the fruits he could find in the kitchen. Iida was right next to him chugging down orange juice like he was in an eating marathon but for drinking. Drink-a-thon? Was that an event?

But as soon as the fifteen minute alarm went off, the students were dragged up to their feet and went straight back to driving their energy into everything.

This time he needed to break down his analyzing work verbally as he trained his body via Tiger running after him like he was a serial killer chasing him through the woods in broad daylight.

He could feel his lungs burning and his throat drying out as he tried his best to multitask shouting, breathing, dodging attacks and running. His throat felt so dry that he could barely soothe it by swallowing the small saliva in his mouth. "Starstriker is a European hero stationed in Milan after a move from Paris! Her quirk is—"

"Faster!"

Izuku screeched in such a way that reminded him of his pre puberty days with the high pitch he had reached. Then, he was suddenly off running towards a rocky structure as Tiger charged after him. "Starlight! The quirk is called this because of the beams of energy that the user gets from moonbathing at night however this makes them at a disadvantage due to her quirk—"