Dinner at the Bakugo's Residence

Throughout the week since Izuku came out with the secret that he is the principal's son. All of his teachers/family members have made it their duty to remind the class that they were there when he was growing up.

It was started subtly at first when Aizawa waved slightly to him before leaving the classroom. That should have been his first clue since his uncle hasn't done that before in front of people.

The subtlety didn't last long since Hizashi threw a huge plush at him during his English class along with smaller ones to Iida and Shoto so they didn't feel left out. That interaction made a few of his classmates laugh while others smiled.

Midnight's history class was more tolerable even with the giant plush between his legs. But then his aunt granted him a sticker right on his forehead from answering a question correctly when everyone else had stickers placed on their hands or placed on their notebooks. Again, it was more tolerable than throwing a plush at his head at the beginning of class.

Ectoplasm's class went the same as usual until there was some leftover time before the class bell rang. So he filled the time by talking about how young Izuku was so good at hiding since he always snuck off into different rooms inside of UA. The bell rang before he could start another story much to the disappointment of some of his peers.

Cementoss had a framed picture of younger Izuku on his shoulders placed on his desk. Mina and a few other girls 'aww'ed at the picture. Izuku calmly turned to Cementoss who returned his questioning look with his signature smile.

He only got a break during lunch because of Lunch Rush who decided not to embarrass the teen. But he did give head tilt at the large plush attached to his back and the star sticker right in his forehead.

His suspicion that the teachers had some sort of competition proved to be true when All Might told a story of when he first met Izuku during hero training class.

Day after day, Izuku had attention brought to him by several staff members who had known him since forever.

All of that led up to the planned dinner that Nedzu was currently driving to on Thursday night. They were both on their way to the Bakugo's house following directions from Izuku who mapped out the quickest way to the house using online GPS. Nedzu made sure some of them were dressed nicely to make a good impression towards them.

Izuku glanced back in the backseat with two separate boxes on the seats. He knew that his father must have plans for any kind of encounter that the night might have. He should know since he saw his father pack a photo album in one box and a sword disguised as a cane in another.

When they pulled up, an older gentleman opened the front door of the house. The man introduced himself, "Welcome. I'm Bakugo Masaru."

Nedzu smiled while Izuku shook the man's hand. Nedzu said, "Thank you for inviting us. You can call me Nedzu and this is my son Izuku."

"Hello," Izuku greeted warmly.

A blonde woman who looked remarkably like his classmate came up behind him, "And I'm his wife, Bakugo Mitsuki. And our son, Katsuki."

Katsuki gave a sharp nod which Izuku returned.

"It's lovely to officially meet you and your family, Bakugo."

Katsuki swallowed and nodded silently to the principal.

Mitsuki glanced back at the food cooking away in the kitchen, "The food isn't ready quite yet. So you boys can go play outside or do whatever while dinner is still cooking. I'll call you both when it's done."

Nedzu glanced over at his son and tilted his head towards Katsuki. Izuku smiled back at him before following Katsuki who was headed towards the backyard.