Battle Training!

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High!" All Might greeted loudly, "Here you will learn the basics of being a pro hero and what it means to fight in the name of good! Today's lesson is BATTLE TRAINING!"

A sadistic grin grew on Bakugo's face. He cracked his knuckles in anticipation even if his thoughts were still filled with unanswered questions. Shoto glanced back at Bakugo, silently hoping to get paired against him to fight him because of what he said yesterday.

"But one of the keys to being a hero is your costume!" With a confident gesture towards the wall, multiple ports with numbers on them slid out of the wall. "These were made based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started. Get yourself suited up and meet me in Training Ground Beta!"

Izuku silently chanted as he retrieves the case with his seat number on it, "Yes, yes, yes."

Tenya and Shoto grabbed their costumes before following after an excited Izuku that was sprinting to where the locker rooms were to change into his hero costume.

"Come on!" Izuku shouted back at them. Tenya sighed as Shoto started to speed walk towards Izuku's direction.

"I can't wait to see what our costumes look like," Shoto said, fondly watching as Izuku charged ahead with the familiar excited expression on his face. "I hope that my design doesn't end up looking boring compared to both of you."

Iida paused for a moment before sending a good-natured smile towards his friend, "I'm sure that whatever you had made will be great."

"... did you make your costume based on your brother's design?" Shoto asked.

"Did you?" Iida returned the question to him.

Shoto gave him a look before refocusing his attention to the locker rooms they were approaching. He sighed, "...touché."

*

Izuku passed by his other classmates, recognizing their faces with their new costumes on. He passed by Shinso who had a mask on over the bottom half of his face. His costume was devoid of any color except black and a little bit of white in his mask. Izuku waved to him as he passed by, not missing the way Hitoshi's eyes widened in surprise.

He passed by his class to aim for who he knew was Tenya. It was very obvious from the almost knight based costume modeled after his older brother's costume.

"Ten-Chan!" Izuku called out happily to grab the attention of one of his oldest friends.

"Ah, Izuku! Is that your hero costume?"

"You are correct," Izuku smiled, spinning around to show off each part of his outfit.

It was almost exactly like his sketch and he could not be more happier with it. His visor covered the top half of his face like a version of Recovery Girl's but with the same blue color of Present Mic's headphones. The dark grey scarf around his shoulders was replicated after Uncle Eraserhead's capture scarf. His dark red belt matched the shade of his gloves. His shoes matched with his gloves because of the white texture on the glove's palm side that let him interact with technology effortlessly.

He wore an almost all-black outfit that was made of a very flexible material. His top half was bigger on him than his bottom half like what a hoodie might feel like so he could fool his enemies into underestimating him much like what Eraserhead's outfit does. And the top half of his outfit also had a dark grey hood like he requested that had ears that were designed after Nedzu's ears.

"You look very heroic."

"And so do you. I almost thought that Uncle Tensei stopped at UA to help All Might with the battle training," Izuku commented. His eyes began to shine when he looked at the extra designs on Tenya's hero costume.