◈Chapter 2

He asked me this all of a sudden.. do I say yes? I don't think I have a choice. He already talked to my teacher and he's expecting me to say yes. I still had many questions but I don't want him to wait so long for my response. I'll just go with it.

"Uh, yeah I guess I'll go to the training camp.." 

"Great, Thanks N/n! My assistant (yes he has an assistant.. I couldn't think of anything else) will pick you up on Monday at 5:00 in the morning which is approximately three days from today. Make sure to pack some clothing!"  Dad said, constantly looking at his watch.

"Where will I-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, my dad blurted out, "Sorry N/n, I have to go somewhere for work and if I stay here talking to you, I'll be late! I'll be back soon, I promise! Love you, bye!" 

Huh? He didn't even give me time to ask me if I had any questions. I'm still clueless and I have no idea what I'm going to be doing. 

Where am I going to sleep? Am I staying at the camp or am I going back home after every day? Why am I going so early? I'll have to ask him tonight or something. I guess I'll go pack everything I need from my room.

This is your room~ you can change it if you want idc (not my pic)

I looked in my closet and found enough clothes that would last me a whole week. I then grabbed two pairs of shoes and my toothbrush along with other toiletries. I then shoved all of my stuff in a big bag which surprisingly fit.

I finished packing everything I needed so I decided to watch (favorite show).  Without even realizing it, I fell asleep.

                           ~◈Time skip to Monday morning◈~ 

I woke up to a loud knocking on my door. It was my dad's assistant who was going to drive me to the training camp. How'd he even get in the house.. anyways, I slowly got up from my bed and opened the door. I looked like a mess. My hair was all over the place, I had bags under my eyes, and I was half asleep. Waking up at 5:00 in the morning sucks. 

"Good morning Miss L/n, your father sent me to wake you up so you could get ready to go to the camp. I'll be waiting for you downstairs," My dad's assistant said with a faint smile.

"Okay, I'll be right there," I replied, slowly getting up from my bed.

When he left, I locked the door and put on a white shirt with a navy blue jacket on top and navy sweatpants. I grabbed my bag with all of the stuff I packed and went downstairs. I grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen and went with my dad's assistant to the car.

 A few minutes into the drive, I realized I had no clue what his name was- dang I'm really stupid. 

"Hey, may I ask what your name is... I don't want to keep on calling you "my dads assistant," I said with a small chuckle. 

That was embarrassing.

"Oh my name is Sadao Hiroshi, but please, just call me Hiroshi," he responded. He seems like a nice man. He's pretty tall, he has dark brown hair, light skin, brown eyes, and he wears black glasses. 

He noticed that I was still a little hungry so he gave me a chocolate bar that he had in his bag and he also let me blast my music in the car. That convinced me he was pretty cool.

 After a long hour and a half drive, we finally made it to the training camp in Tokyo! None of the school teams were here, I guess we're first in arriving.

 The area was huge! The beautiful, gold sun was rising, the fields were covered with bright-green grass, everything was-

"Hello, you must be Y/n!" an old man yelled, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh um yes... yes I am" I replied. The old man scared me half to death.. my heart is still pounding.

"Welcome welcome, I'm coach Nekomata, your father told me you were going to help us throughout this week, correct?"

"Yea- but I'm not completely sure on what I'm supposed to do," I sweatdropped.

"Oh that's fine, we'll guide you along the way," he said.

"Where are all the teams..?" I asked. "They're on their way, in the meantime, why don't you pick up all the balls in the gym and put them in the baskets," he replied.

"Oh ok, got it!"

 I entered the gymnasium and oh my gosh was it big-

Dang- just how many people are there going to be..? There were LOTS of volleyballs in one of the storage rooms. I started to take them out and put them in the empty baskets. I did it until five baskets were full. I was already sweating... you can tell my athletic skills are non-existent. 

I went outside to try and find coach Nekomata- he was talking to Hiroshi. I decided to go back inside the gym and explore. I was looking around as the curious person I am when I heard talking and yelling outside. I peaked from the window to see what it was. It looks like one of the teams had come.

 "HEY HEY HEY AKAASHI COME LOOK AT THIS WORM I FOUND!" 

"Wha- Bokuto calm down"

"BOKUTO THE WORM IS CRAWLING UP YOUR HAND"

"AHHH KOMI GET IT OFF"

"I'M NOT TAKING IT OFF, ASK KONOHA"

"Wait where is Konoha-"

"HE'S STILL SLEEPING IN THE BUS"

"I'll go get him"

This team seems fun. 

They were still yelling about this worm, so I decided to help them because they were bursting my eardrums. 

"CALM DOWN I'LL GET THE WORM," I yelled, getting everyone's attention.

"Thanks!!" 

"THANK YOU! Wait who are-"

"I'm Y/n L/n, I'm helping out the teams this year." 

"Ooh cool!" said an owl-looking boy, "I'm Bokuto!"

"I'm Keiji Akaashi, nice to meet you Y/n," he said with a gentle smile.

"I'm Haruki Komi! .. and this is Konoha," he said while pointing to a half-asleep boy.

Two girls came out of the bus. I think they're the managers. 

" Oi Y/n, I see you've met team Fukurodani," Coach Nekomata spoke, startling me once again. Hiroshi had already left and so I was officially stuck at this training camp for a whole week. I hope it'll be fun.

"Oh, and I also finished putting all the balls in the baskets like you said," I replied.

 "Great thanks, you don't have to do anything else, for now, we just have to wait for the other teams," he exclaimed. He then left to talk to Fukurodani's coach. Everyone on the team including me went inside. The boys were all warming up and the managers were filling up water bottles for their team. I then heard a faint voice coming from outside

"Oh! Is that the Tokyo Tower?!"