◈Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I don't know how anything in this world works so nothing makes sense :)

It was soon 4:32 am on a Wednesday and everyone was asleep, except for me. I was reading fanfiction on Wattpad because I'm cool like that. After reading a chapter that took place in a coffee shop, I got the best idea ever.

I should go to a coffee shop!

I'm really in the mood for F/d! I also heard that there was a good cafe about 5 minutes away from this place. I remember it was called Nana's cafe, or something similar to that.

(Nana is my nickname loll I had no other ideas)

I searched up 'Nana's cafe' on my phone and it said it was open from 5:00 am to 10 am. I should totally go! Guess I'm not sleeping at all tonight-

I got up from my mattress and rummaged through my luggage to try and find a nice, decent outfit. I ended up putting on an [oversized graphic tee of your choice] with some baggy jeans. That's when I started thinking,

Should I take someone here with me?

Nah. Everyone here must be exhausted. I don't want to ruin their sleep.

Picking up my small purse, I managed to go through the door without waking anyone up.

Thank God.

The sun was just starting to rise so It wasn't completely dark. It looked very pretty outside. I should watch the sunrise more often. I ran quietly through the hallway, in hopes that no one would find me sneaking out.

That certainly failed.

As I took a step down the stairs to go outside, there were two boys right behind me, raising their eyebrows at me. 

It was Kageyama and the small orange guy.

Turning around, I looked at them, smiled, and said, "Lovely morning isn't it"

"Hey Y/n, where are you going?" Kageyama asked, putting on a sarcastic smile.

Hinata or whatever his name was looked confused as to what was happening and why Kageyama was socializing. 

"I uh- I'm not going anywhere... why are you guys awake?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"We were challenging each other on who could wake up the earliest!" Hinata exclaimed with a big smile on his face.

"It's almost 5:00 IN THE MORNING, go back to sleep!" 

"But what about you?" He questioned with an innocent look on his face.

He's not making this any easier.

After a short pause, I finally answered,

"Uh well you see, I'm going to this cafe a few minutes away from here.. but you can't tell ANYONE."

"I won't tell anyone as long as me and Kageyama get to go to!" Hinata replied. Kageyama just stared at him wide-eyed.

Oh, this is just great.

There goes my calm and kind-of-not-really-aesthetic morning.

"Fine," I said in a straight voice, but you better keep your mouth shut about this," I replied, glaring at them.

"Okay!" They shouted in unison.

I'm going to throw a volleyball at their faces if they keep on shouting.

As all three of us went down the steps outside, I realized that we're going to have to walk to the cafe. I don't want to walk :(

"Hey guys, do want me to ask for a taxi or something?" I asked them, rubbing my neck.

"Are there even any taxis near this place?" Kageyama replied.

No clue.

"Let's go look!" Hinata exclaimed, dragging both me and Kageyama by our arms. For a small boy, he has really strong arms.

He led us to a bus stop. It wasn't far away or anything, it just looked completely unfamiliar.

"Do you guys see any taxis here?!" Hinata excitedly said.

Bestie it's been one minute, be patient.

"There's one over there," Kageyama said, gesturing to a taxi coming directly towards us.

Does anyone want to explain how and why did a taxi just magically appear for us?

The next thing anyone could hear was three kids yelling "TAXI."

It stopped right in front of us and we went in. It was surprisingly decent quality.

Hinata and I were playing rock paper scissors behind Kageyama's back while Kageyama sat in the middle just because we wanted to piss him off. We're too nice.

We finally made it to the cafe and it looked so pretty!

The distance between the camp and the cafe wasn't too long but it would've been dangerous to walk from there to here. Anyways, I then paid the taxi driver and gave him an extra amount of money because I didn't feel like counting cash or anything. After a short talk with the driver, I bribed him into bringing us back to the camp, only if I paid him more. So in conclusion, he's going to wait for us while we eat food in the cafe.

We all entered the cafe and it lowkey looked like an aesthetic Instagram post. 

I was going to order but I decided to make Hinata do it because Kageyama and I are very awkward. I got [insert favorite drink and pastry/dessert?] I don't know what the others got but it looked really good. I paid for everyone which I  guess I didn't have a choice because no one else brought their money. They said they were going to pay me back... I doubt it.

After we finished eating our delicious food, we went back into the taxi to go back to the camp. It was 6:01 and people would start waking up soon so we needed to be there as soon as possible. 

     ~◈One 5 minute drive later◈~

We finally arrived at the campus. We paid... no, I paid the taxi driver again and we ran to the front door as fast as we could, attempting to not get caught.

" Ahem, what were you guys doing outside camp?"

Author's note// Hey guys! This is more of a filler chapter? I don't know but I apologize for it being too short. I also have a few questions I'd like to ask. Please answer or else this will be very awkward for me 😃😄😃

Should Y/n have a love interest in this story?

If you want her to have a love interest, what character would you like it to be?

If you have any ideas for any chapters, I would love to hear them! This is another way of saying I'm out of ideas loll

Who's your favorite character in Haikyuu?

-

That's it for the questions! Love you and stay safe <33