◈Chapter 4

They were talking about something, I couldn't tell what it was though. I brought my chair and decided to sit down next to Kuroo. They were talking about something volleyball-related? I don't know, but it was the most boring conversation ever. So I decided, I'm going to switch the topic 😀☝

"Hey guysss, I overheard the coaches talking about how they were going to go drink at night, when all the teams are asleep," I said, getting everyone's attention.

"Wait WHAT"

"And they didn't invite us..."

"Wait.. so we're going to be here all alone?!"

"Why didn't they tell us..?"

"Party Time!" Tanaka and Noya said in unison.

Everyone was talking all at once.. which annoyed me.

"SHUSH! What if the coaches heard you."

They all went silent, this was awkward.

"I have an idea!!" exclaimed Noya.

I already regret telling them.

"Y/n's dad owns the camp, right? Well, she probably has access to anything.. including the kitchen! What if.. we wait till the coaches leave.. and we all meet up in the volleyball court and we go to kitchen.. and we eat some late night snacks!"

They all went silent again and stared at me. They were waiting for my response, but I have no idea what to do. If we get caught, we're all probably going to be in trouble...

Eh who cares let's do it.

"Um well I don't have a problem with it.. but if we get caught, I'm blaming it all on Nishinoya," I replied smiling. 

"Wait you're serious we can?!?!?"

"Yea sure."

They were all so excited- well, everyone was excited, except for Akaashi. He knew this was not going to turn out well, but he still planned on going anyways. 

"You CAN NOT talk about this to ANYONE or I'll invert your kneecaps," I said. They all nodded and looked at Bokuto. I'm pretty sure this means Bokuto is not good at keeping secrets.

"W-what why are you all looking at me?!" Bokuto said, sweating.

"You better not ruin this for us," Kuroo said. 

"I- I won't I promise," Bokuto replied. He looked terrified.

"But what if we get caught?" Kuroo asked me. That's exactly why I'm telling you guys not to mess up or tell anyone.

"Good question... I have no clue"

"Wha-"

"Anyways, what do you guys do after eating dinner?"

"I think we go shower," said Tanaka.

Ah, so there are showers. 

"Oh okay, so after that you get ready for bed?"

"Yep"

"So here's the 'plan', after your teammates are asleep, you guys go to the volleyball gym and we all meet there and then I'll lead you to the kitchen, okay?

"Okay!" they all said simultaneously.

We all finished our meal and we chatted a bit more until the coaches called all the teams to go get ready. 

I tried to go to my room, but I got lost. I'm in some hallway of some sort and it was dark.

"Uh, h-hello?" said a girl with short blonde hair. She had a star hairclip on the left side of her hair. Please she's so cute.