◈Chapter 9

Uh oh.

It's coach Ukai.

See you at my funeral.

"Omg coach Ukai! You're looking really handsome this morning! " I jokingly said, biting my lip.

 Hinata was just- standing behind me and Kageyama attempted to escape before he could get into trouble. 

"Thank you? Anyways, what are you guys doing outside?" he said with a questioning tone.

"Us? Oh um, yea we were just checking if the sidewalk was- warm," I said smiling big, "For your information, it's very warm, see ya later coach!" I said, rapidly pulling Kageyama and Hinata inside the campus.

"Teenagers," Ukai murmured, rolling his eyes.

He probably thinks we're crazy now. 

Oh well, too bad.

"Y/n what was with that excuse," Kageyama angrily told me, pushing my hand off of his wrist. Sheesh, I was just trying to save your life, no need to get so worked up about it.

"I don't know, KagEYAmA, why don't you go tell him a better excuse yourself," I said, fake smiling.

"Guys guys, please calm down!" Hinata yelled.

"Right, okay. Now... when are you guys paying me back," I asked folding my hands in a very polite way.

"Kageyama on a count of three we run-" Hinata whispered to Kageyama.

"Wait what-"

-

Short story short, Kageyama and Hinata both ran away from me. 

I'm swear-

-

Eventually, I found them practicing volleyball in the corner of the volleyball court. They spotted me and decided it would be fun to run away again. I chased after them with a ball and we ran all around the gym until two-third years came and stopped us. 

"Sorry Daichi, sorry Asahi," Hinata apologized.

Kageyama and I just nodded in agreement. 

They finally gave in and decided to give me the money they owe me... except both of them don't know where their money went.

"Funny story, I don't know where my money is," Hinata chuckled.

"Same," Kageyama said, scratching his neck.

"Did you guys bring it to the camp?!" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"Yea, I think so," Kageyama replied. Hinata nodded in agreeance. 

"I- you know what, fine, just don't pay me back," I sighed.

"Are you sure?" Hinata asked, feeling somewhat bad for me.

"Yes, now go change into your volleyball jerseys before coach Ukai comes back," I said, trying to look intimidating or something like that.

They left (finally) and so I decided to go and get a drink of water from a water fountain I saw a few minutes ago. As I was walking to the water fountain, I saw this small closet door in the corner of the hallway.

I haven't seen this before.

Curious, I went up to the door, trying not to create any attention. 

But of course, someone had to catch me. 

"You really shouldn't be sneaking around like that~"

"AH- ah I mean, hey Tsukishima," I said, totally not scared or frightened or anything like that. Yep totally.

Training Camp // 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙠𝙮𝙪𝙪 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara