◈Chapter 11

I apologize this chapter is so shortt

"Yachi?"

"Oh gosh Y/n, from the gym I heard someone's ringtone blasting from our room. Actually, everyone heard it, Hinata got so distracted that he even knocked down the net."

"BAHA HE KNOCKED DOWN THE NET?"

"Hehe yeah, the coaches were so mad, also, you gonna answer those phone calls?"

"Oh right,"

I forgot about that. Why'd they call me so many times?

"I gotta get back, see ya later!"

"Bye Yachi!"

Looking at my phone, I see about fifty million notifications from my mom. I should definitely call her back.

"He-"

"Y/N I NEED YOU TO COME HOME THIS INSTANCE," she cried. 

"h-huh? Are you all right? What happened?"

"Hiroshi's picking you up."

"MOM-"

She hung up on me. What is going on? Can someone please tell m-

"Y/N! Someone's here to pick you up I think I'm not sure!" Bokuto yelled, running to my room.

"Are you leaving?" He said with a frown.

"I-I don't know."

"Huh?"

"Um, so apparently I have to go, see ya," I said running outside, my mind filled with confusion.

"Hey Y/n," Hiroshi said, running up to me to give me a hug.

"What's going on? What happened to my mom? Is she okay? Are you okay? What about dad? Hello?"

"Relax Y/n, everything's fine," he said calmly.

My man was on the verge of tears.

"Just- don't worry," He said with a small smile.

Getting in the car, I realized I hadn't even said goodbye to anyone. And just when I finally had friends. Well, that doesn't matter now. I just need to know what's happening.

"Hiroshi? Where's mom and dad?"

"..."

Nothing. 

I don't wanna wait hours in the car in silence. I need an explanation.

"Y/n..," he began, "I prefer if your parents tell you the news," he said, not looking back.

He looked so sad, but what can I do? 

Oh, wait.

I found a lollipop in my backpack so I decided to give it to him. Might not be the best gift ever but that's all I got.

"Thanks."

I put on my earbuds and decided to go to sleep, in hopes that when I wake up, we'll be home.

-

-

-

"Y/n, wake up!"

-

"Y/N!!"

Scratching my eyes out of exhaustion, I see my mom coming out of the house, tears staining her eyes, sprinting towards the car. I quickly rose up from my seat and got out of the car and ran to my mom. She gave me a big, comforting hug. 

"We need to talk."