◈Chapter 6

~◈Akaashi's POV◈~

We finally found Tanaka and Noya which meant we didn't have to meet up anywhere. We could also get out of the tiny closet. The towels were still dirty and sweaty but I didn't tell Y/n or Bokuto. Maybe I should've told them- before they laid down on the towels. Oh well, too late.

Everyone started walking but then I realized I forgot my phone in the closet. I have no choice but to quickly go get it.

I ran over to the closet and looked inside. I looked underneath the volleyball baskets, it wasn't there. I looked on the floor, it wasn't there. I looked underneath the towel Bokuto and Y/n used...

That's disgusting.

I picked up my phone covered in Bokuto and Y/n's butt juice and cleaned it with a clean  towel. I turned on the phone's flashlight and-

oh my gosh is that a spider 

 I have a very big fear of spiders. 

How nice.

I threw the dirty towel at the spider in hopes that it would die.

It did not die.

"Tch- screw you," I quietly whispered to the spider. 

It moved.

"Yep I'm out, bye" I murmured to myself as I open the closet door and leave with my flashlight in my hand.

Uh oh, where did they go?

"Bokuto? Kuroo? Y/n? anyone?

Damn it they left without me.

That encounter with the spider got me lost. At this point, I'm blaming everything on Harry.

I named the spider Harry, Harry Styles. Do not judge me. And no, I'm not going insane.

I think I saw someone in the distance. It looks like- yea I actually have no clue.

I walked directly towards the person and pointed my flashlight towards them.

SUGAWARA? 

Isn't he Karasuno's setter... or he was. Kageyama stole his spot. That's pretty sad, I can't imagine how much it sucks to be replaced by someone better and younger than you.

Author's note//  What a wonderful way to announce that I'm a Sugawara kinnie💃

"Uh, Sugawara what are you doing here?" I asked, causing him to turn around.

"WHAT TH-"

"Akaashi?"

"Um yes. What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?" I replied.

"I could say the same thing to you."

"I-"

"Anyways Akaashi, I'm spying on your little friends here.. they're being super loud.. so I'm going to jump scare them soon. But the question is.. why did you separate yourself from Y/n and everyone else," Sugawara said gesturing to everyone walking in the distance.

"Well, I forgot my phone in the supply closet so I went to go get it but then I found Harry and I tried to kill him but it didn't work because I was too frightened so I left the closet and then I found you," I replied with a serious look on my face.

"BAHA- who's this Harry?"

"A spider."

"Uh okay," he said with a small chuckle.