◈Chapter 10

"Tooru Oikawa? Nope, never heard of them," I replied.

"Oh okay then, never mind," Kageyama said, turning his head around.

"Hey, now I'm curious! Who's this Oikawa person?" I replied, sitting on the bench alongside them.

"Well he's this super smart and annoying third-year boy who plays volleyball at Aoba Josai High," Tanaka started.

"-and he gets all the ladies!" Nishinoya exclaimed, crossing his arms.

"-AND HE'S KAGEYAMA'S ENEMY!" Hinata shouted, which resulted in Kageyama slapping him.

"here, I'll show you a picture, Tanaka said, taking out his phone."

"Oh is that him? I understand why he gets girls tbh," I said nodding my head

"HOW? HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRAFFE" Tanaka exclaimed.

"Yea okay Caillou looking ass," I replied.

"I know you're not talking, you're reading a fanfic about people who aren't even real," Tanaka said back.

"Ayo? You took that too far. Way too far." I frowned.

"Okay guys enough, your insults are so terrible it's making me sick," Tsukishima spoke.

"Shut up you look like the blonde guy from Meet the Robinsons," I said, laughing at my terrible comeback.

"Can we all please be nice?!" Yamaguchi exclaimed.

"Yes of course anything for you."

Then everyone became silent, was it something I said 🙁⁉️

-

"So why were you guys talking about him?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"We heard that his mother is getting married! And we're trying to get more information on it," Noya started.

"So, y'all are stalking him?"

"No, we're going to use this info so we can find his weakness, so we can beat them and go to nationals!" Hinata said, grinning.

"That's evil, do you need any help?"

"Yea!" Hinata exclaimed.

We looked at Oikawa's following on Instagram and we found his mom's account. I think I've seen her somewhere, no clue though.

Wait...

"Guys she follows my dad!" I said, pointing to my dad's account.

"Woa-"

"Guys the match is starting c'mon!" Suga interrupted.

Dang okay.

I wanted to see the match but I'm really, really tired and I don't feel like doing anything so I decided, I'll take a nap!

As I was walking to my room, I heard some singing. It's terrible and It's making my ears bleed.

It was coming from the cafeteria?

I sneakily tiptoed to the cafeteria, trying to figure out who it was. I would probably then videotape them and blackmail them whenever I have the chance.

"Tik-tok on the clock but the party don't stop, no, o̴̱̫͕̜̘̦̱̝͋̈̎̑͒ͅh̵̰͎͑͋̽̓̋͝ ̴̛̙̔́̂̓̀̕ẃ̴̜̞̗̝̭͖̰͇͗͂̍̊̽͊̓ō̸̺͔̓̉̑̃̀̅̕a̷̘͋̇̑̐͆̐̑̇́̾h̶̢͈̥̤̩̮͍͋̋̀̆́̈́͜͜͝͠ ̵̭͖͕̭̫̇̇̊̀̉̿̇̅̎w̴̨̥̯͇̜̮̔̓̈̊̆̚o̵̤͆̎̽ą̶̢̮̞̼̲̲̼͔͉͆̀̅̑̈͆̌h̸͙̀̐ͅ ̷͕̮͙̰̔ơ̶͖͛̎͒̾h̸̹̭̲͙͍̦͉̞̜̒̋̆͌͜͠"

I looked to see a coach Nekomata singing TiK ToK by Kesha.

After I finished recording, I went to my room to take a nap.

In Y/n's dream◈~

"Hello?"

I was in a cold dark room when all of a sudden, I saw a light flash on, revealing a table with three chairs. Two on one side and one on the other.

Two people came in through the wall...

"Akaashi and...James Charles?!"

"Yes, sister. We're here to interview you," James Charles said, dancing to the music in the background.

They were playing Ed Sheeran.

This was an ultimate nightmare.

"Sit down," Akaashi spoke, gesturing to the chair in front of them.

"Are you guilty of stealing my makeup, YES or NO?" James Charles shouted.

"Uh- no-" I responded, getting up from my chair.

"Bring Yamaguchi here," Akaashi told the air.

Idk either.

"Barkity bark," Yamaguchi barked.

He was a...

DOG?😰😰😰😰👿👿👿👿👿😥😥😥😥😱😱😱😱

"Tell the truth or I'll send him to bite you." James Charles stated.

"I'm telling the truth! Why would I even want your makeup I'm already as beautiful as it is."

"send her to the attic," Akaashi said.

I was taken away by two guards.

They led me to the attic where I see BEYONCE?

Then I woke up.

-

-

"Y/n wake up you have 23 missed calls!"

author's note: y'all I fr apologize for not updating in like 2 years but yea here is chapter 10.