◈Chapter 7

"Oh my gosh what was that dream," I murmured to myself as I turned off my ringing alarm. It was my day to help with breakfast. I'm pretty sure I only have to help Nekoma because they're the only team without a manager.. or I mean, I don't think they have one.

Well, nobody was awake yet so I'll use that as an advantage.

 Although I didn't want to, I got up from the mattress and raced to the bathroom to get ready and change. I glanced at the mirror and oh gosh did I look ugly. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. I also put on a little bit of makeup. I changed into a decent grey tee with black shorts and let's just say I looked way better than I first did when I woke up.

I posed in the mirror for like- a minute and then left the bathroom. I needed to go outside to get my shoes so I started skipping down the hallway but I then stopped because this boy with black hair and dark blue eyes was glancing at me with a very concerned look on his face. He kinda looked like a first-year. Anyways, he awkwardly stared at me for a long time ago which was very scary, and did I mention- awkward?

"Uhm may I help you?" I spoke, trying to get the raven-haired boy to say something.

"No I'm fine," he said as he continued walking.

Someone, please explain what just happened.

"TOBIO DID YOU STEAL MY HAIRBRUSH," yelled Noya from the distance, chasing after the boy.

"Oh hey, Y/n!" Noya said, stopping in his tracks, completely forgetting about the Tobio dude.

"Uh- good morning Noya!" I replied with a look of confusion painted on my face.

He smiled at me and then jumped on top of the boy he said was called Tobio. He then dragged him over to me. It was funny because Noya is half his size.

"Y/n! This is Kageyama, he was staring at you so I thought I'd introduce you two!!" Noya exclaimed, waving his hands in the air.

"Oh, I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you Kageyama!" I said with a vibrant look on my face.

"Nice to meet you too," he blandly replied, walking away once again.

Looks like someone's in a mood.

Noya kept on chasing him and bothering him to apologize for being rude... I told him to just forget it... but it ended up making Kageyma run around the camp with Nishinoya running right behind him.

And yes, I recorded the whole thing.

I finally retrieved my shoes from outside and so I wandered around the training camp, trying to locate the gym, not looking where I was going-

-

WHAMM

-

-

"Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!!" I apologized to a tall boy with blonde hair and glasses. In all honesty, I saw this coming. I knew I was going to end up bumping into someone. 

"It's fine, just look where you're going next time," he said with an irritated look on his face.

There was another boy behind the one I bumped into. He had a bunch of adorable freckles and dark hair.

They both stared at me as if I did something wrong. It's not like I just slaughtered anyone. 

Dang, why is everyone in such a big mood today? You know, I bet Kageyma and this long-ass french fry are not popular with girls.

And that's how I came up with a great idea.

I'll make Kageyama and this guy be my friend.