╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔

Warning: Matured content ahead. read at your own risks.

--

3rd Person's POV

as soon as (Y/n) answered Illumi's proposal, her lips were quickly sealed by his but (Y/n) did not let Illumi to take the lead as she returns every of the passionate kiss Illumi's giving. battling with each other tongue, The (H/c)-haired woman back a little as she thought that she was losing before she bit Illumi's lower lip causing him to bleed.

"Aggressive, huh." Illumi muttered, almost out of breath, licking the bit of blood on his lip before lifting up the smaller body frame in front of his. gently laying her down to his familiar bed.

"what should I do with you?" he whispered right beside (Y/n)'s ear.

"I-I, shall be punished.." (Y/n) replied as her (E/c) orbs look at the deep black orbs of the long-haired man.

"hmmm...." Illumi hummed, removing every piece of (Y/n)'s clothing, leaving her underwear before he lowered himself down to her legs. lifting up her slender ankle and kiss the top of her foot. His kisses went up, licking and sucking every part that gets in the way.

"I-Illumi.." (Y/n) uttered every time she felt the tickles of Illumi's kisses.

He then stripped off the remaining piece of clothing the (H/c)-girl was wearing, grabbing her thighs and spread them apart causing the lips of her concealed petal to open slightly. Illumi sent out a deep sigh as his lower abdomen began to throb by the sight of the lips he also loves to kiss. He then slowly planted marks in her inner thighs, finally lowering his lips to the tender flesh, kissing, sucking, licking every part of the gem that was hidden within her forest.

"A-Ah... I-Illumi..."(Y/n) moaned making it harder for Illumi as he tried to suppress his throbbing member that was begging to enter.

he focused on swirling his tongue around. slipping the tip of his tongue to her slightly open entrance, completely ravaging her insides with his skillful tongue, as her juices started rushing out.

"Ah.." (Y/n) cried out in pleasure, grabbing the sheets tightly as she feel the tingling sensation down to her spine. placing her other hand on the head of Illumi for support when her body started to tremble,

"D-Don't stop.." (Y/n) pleaded as Illumi finally found her sweet spot, his tongue maybe wasn't as hard as fingers but it was more accurate. her waist started to swayed, trying to close her thighs as she feel the knot inside of her forming but Illumi firmly held her thighs apart, continuing with his business, violating every part of her insides with his tongue.

Soon after, flowing juices rush out of (Y/n)'s entrance, Illumi did not let the opportunity passed as he licked, sucked, and swallowed everything he can, he cannot stop himself from savoring the odd but sweet flavor and aroma of her fluids while (Y/n) tremble out of pleasure.

The (H/c)-haired women were still recovering from the pleasure she experienced but Illumi already started planting soft kisses from her lower abdomen up to her fine breast. grabbing her soft and tender breast with his palms while his mouth started playing with the other nipple.

"hngggg!" (Y/n) moan, feeling the pain and pleasure at the same time as Illumi played with her nipples.

"N-No Illumi, I'm still sensitive.." She exclaimed when she felt Illumi's fingers circling around her sensitive bud.

"Shhhh."Illumi shushed her, inserting a digit in (Y/n)'s fully wet entrance. (Y/n) can't help but to bite her lip, her eyes roll back because of pleasure she's having, Illumi simultaneously licking and sucking both of her nipples, his hand was busy roaming around her smooth skin while his other hand focus on pleasuring her down part.

Gasping and moaning filled the room, sweat dripping down from their bodies, flushed faces cause by pleasure, (Y/n) reached her second orgasm. with teary eyes, she looked at Illumi, "I want you, Illumi." She pleaded. the long-haired assassin look into her exhausted state, he gave her one passionate kiss before saying,

"Lift up your waist," he commanded which the (H/c)-haired followed without any hesitation.

"Oh.." (Y/n) gasped when Illumi thrust deeply into her, making her walls reacted at the foreign thing inside of her. Illumi let out a small groan when he felt her walls tighten around his member.

"Hah..."

"hnnngggg....."

Illumi started to speed up the pace, thrusting and hitting the deepest spot as possibly as he can, he grabs her ass closer as his firm member steadily penetrated the moaning (Y/n),

"I-Illumi...fuck..." (Y/n) curses, looking for a support, she tried to put her arms around his neck but ended up using her nails to claw for support. Illumi just kept on increasing his speed, plunging deeper without reserve.

"Ah!..g-goodness...hngggggg...." she moan whisper, both of their bodies are synchronizing with each other, swaying rhythmically every thrust. her body twitched every time Illumi hit her deepest spot, mewling in pleasure.

Then the black-haired assassin slowly pulled outwards before he slamming harder and deeper, he lowered his head meeting the eye-closed (Y/n) underneath him, gasping and moaning out his name.

"Hah...that expression you're making...It's driving me crazy...does it feel good?"He called out, but the (H/c)-haired woman are too indulge in pleasure to even respond, he decided to move to her earlobes, licking and biting before he whispered,

"(Y/n), open your eyes." he requested, soon (Y/n) open her eyes, meeting the once lifeless eyes of Illumi, now looking at her with affection, putting some tangled strands of her (H/c) hair behind her ears, the man kissed the top of her forehead before he mumbled out those words,

"I love you, (Y/n)."

-----------