𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

--

3rd Person's POV

"It's snowing outside!" the young (Y/n) excitedly said when she saw pile of snow outside of the (L/n)'s huge backyard and then she run towards her room's door, very elevated to go outside but then she saw her mother, (M/n). on the hallway, on her way towards (Y/n)'s room.

"(Y/n) baby." (M/n) greeted, opening her arms, welcoming the small girl into a hug.

"Mother!" The young girl yelled before running towards the beautiful lady, whom she called mother.

"last summer mother, me and Ivy-Oneesan, and Iris-Oneesan came to the beach and we got sea shells, and mother! I made it into a pendant! let me search it for you! look here it is! wait are you and father done with work?" The young girl continuously said, missing her mother after she did not see her for months.

"Oh my baby (Y/n), Yes we are now done with work. your Father and I missed you so much." (M/n) said cupping the cheeks of the 4-year old (Y/n).

"Then mother, why are you dressed like that? are you going somewhere far again?" The young girl asked, tears starting to form on her eyes.

"Silly (Y/n), Yes I am going somewhere far, but with you, your older twin sisters and your father together." The (H/l) women said, wiping the tears of crying (Y/n).

"Really?" The young girl asked.

"yes baby." (M/n) said planting a soft kiss on the top head of the young girl.

"where are we going then?" the young (H/c) girl asked again.

"to one of my friend's house." (M/n) said smiling towards the young girl.

"YEHEY!WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP!" The young (Y/n) cheered before running off towards her older sisters to tell the good news.

--

"who lives in this house mother? " The young (Y/n) asked when she saw a huge gate in front of them, but instead of her mother answering, her older twin sisters took the place.

"This where The Zoldyck's lives, (Y/n)." Iris said. "If you don't behave they'll give you to their dog as a food." Ivy teases earning a smack from her twin, Iris.

"Don't scared her Ivy, don't mind what your Ivy-Oneesan said (Y/n)." Iris explain.

"(M/n)! Oh my goodness! it's been a while!" a skinny but had one of the most fairest skin greeted.

"Kikyo! How are you!" (M/n) greeted back then her eyes landed on the woman's tummy.

"You're pregnant?" (M/n) asked as she saw the huge baby bump on the woman's tummy.

"Yes, it's my third baby already." Kikyo answered, smiling widely.

"Oh God, then why are you the one who greeted us here Kikyo! you're really stubborn." (M/n) scolded.

"I tried to stop her, but she insist to welcome your family, (M/n)." the white-haired husband of Kikyo said after appearing behind her.

"Silva! long time no see." (F/n) greeted, and so after just a few seconds. The two fathers already had their own world.

"Kikyo, meet my daughters. Iris and Ivy, my beautiful twins and (Y/n)--" (M/n) stopped when she did not see her youngest.

"Where is (Y/n)?!" (M/n) Panicked, Alarming both of the males and the twins.