╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑

"The both of you told me that you'll behave, but the moment my sight went off a second, you were nowhere to be found," I sigh, "Why you've got to scared me that much, hmm? Laris and Lerissa?"

"I wanted to return the candy of Ari, Mother. So I bought one." Lerissa explained showing me the candy she bought using her little hands.

"I'm a grown boy now, Eri. I don't need candies anymore, you can have that." Laris said while pouting,

"Really brother?" Lerissa asked, shifting her attention towards her twin brother, which Laris answered by nodding his cute little head.

"But I got this candy specially for you, you don't want to eat it?" Lerissa questioned, looking at her brother with those puppy eyes.

"F-Fine, then this will be the last time I'll eat a candy." Laris stated, accepting the candy from Lerissa's hand.

"How did you manage to buy this Lerissa? where did you get your money?" I asked, seeing the candy she gave to her twin brother.

"Money? uhm.. I- don't have any of those." she innocently said.

"Y-You didn't pay?" I asked, Dumbfounded, while Lerissa shake her head to answer as a No.

'Oh goodness, these kids.'

--

"Uh, Hi, I am the mother of the little girl with (H/c) hair who came here earlier, she mistakenly took one of the candies in your stall without knowing you're supposed to pay for it, So I'm here to pay up for the candy she took." I explained at the store cashier in front of me,

"Your kid? woah.." the cashier whispered, daze in thought while looking at me.

"Yes, My kid." I confirmed.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry. You don't have to worry about paying up for that because someone already did." The cashier clear up.

"Someone?" I asked confusedly,

"Y-Yeah, The man who have a long black hair,"

'did Lerissa came here with a stranger? Oh my goodness' I thought.

"huh? isn't that her father?" The cashier asked, knotting her eyebrows in a puzzled way.

"Illumi?" a name that suddenly came out from my mouth.

"Mother!" Laris shouted, rushing towards me.

"W-What is it Laris? What happened? why are you running?" I questioned continuously.

"L-Lerissa.." Laris started to talked, barely gaining his breathing pattern back, his eyes were swollen red.

"Where's your sister?" I asked nervously asked.

"S-She started crying because she lost the necklace you gave to her, I-I tried to calm her down but t-then she run-away and I l-lost her, mother, l-let's find Lerissa-" Laris explained, tears coming down form his bluish eyes.

"W-What?!"

Illumi's POV

I need to find those two kids, I thought it was only a coincidence that they reminded me of her, but I'm sure that they are connected.

"Where are you?" I asked out of thin air, looking at the very familiar necklace that I am holding.

"M-Mr. L-Long Hair?" a small sobbing voice called me out, turning around I saw one of the kids that I am looking for.

"Why are you crying?," I asked, kneeling with my one knee to leveled with her small figure.

"Are you lost?" I continued to asked, then she nodded her head.

"You were with your brother earlier, how come you ended up lost?" I asked the little girl who's still sobbing.

"I-I tried to find something *sob* important that I lost, and then I-I also became lost." She explained.

"Come here, let's go find your brother." I assured her, before picking her up.

"What is the thing that you lost? maybe I can help you to look for it." I questioned the Little girl with (H/c) in my arms, even though I know the possible answer.

"It is a n-necklace.. " she told me, sniffing, then I wiped her tears from her cheeks, listening to her story about the 'necklace' she lost.

"that my Mother gave me.." she continued making me pause for a moment,

"Your Mother?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah, that necklace is important to Mother *sob* but she still gave it to me, so I need to find i-it." She explained, tears came down from her eyes once again,

"Important? How so?" I interrogated more, which she answered by a nod before answering,

"Because she told me it was a gift from our father.." She whispered loud enough for me to hear causing my whole system to pause, and then the feeling of longingness started to kick in.

"W-What is you mother's name?" I nervously asked the little girl in my arms.

"(Y/n)." she answered.