╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐

After 3 years...

"Lerissa why are you crying again? what happened?"I asked while approaching the crying 2-year old little girl.

"A-Ari b-bit m-me again! UWAHHHHHH!" She explained, tears streaming down from her (E/C) orbs.

"Laris, come here!" I called out the white-haired little boy.

"She stole my candy mother.." The 2-year old little boy reasoned. fidgetting with his fingers while looking at me with those bluish eyes.

"Lerissa why did you took your brother's candy? you have your own, didn't you? and Laris, why do you have to bit your little sister? you should not hurt your younger sister because you're supposed to protect her, sigh.. " I lectured, these two really don't get along so well, they always fight with each other. sigh.

"Sorry mother." they both said, bowing their heads.

"then say sorry to each other." I demanded.

"Sorry Brother for taking your candy..." Lerissa sobbed while looking at his brother.

"I am sorry for biting you, Lerissa." Laris apologized, patting his younger sister's (H/c) head.

"Don't ever fight with each other again, okay?" I asked both of them, and they answered me with a nod.

"Come here..." I gestured for them to come closer and then I hugged two.

"I love you." I whispered.

"We love you too, Mother." they both replied.

Thinking back, I never know that I'll be blessed with two children. Maybe having the genes of twins on me triggers this miracle, Laris and Lerissa are twins but they don't look alike that much.

Larissa got her looks from me, from those cute little (E/c) orbs to her shoulder-length (H/c) hair, there's only one difference, she got this part of her hair, a few strands of it that is all white

While Laris screams the genes of being a Zoldyck, his hair is pure white matching his pure innocent bluish eyes.

Looking from afar, you'll think they are both girls because of Laris having also a shoulder-length hair, when I asked him why would he not want to cut his hair shorter is because he always tell me that he saw a man in his dreams that have a long silky hair.

"Mother, can we visit Granny (M/n) today?" Lerissa asked.

"Can we mother? " Laris followed.

"we'll go if you two promise me that both of you will behave, understand?"

"Yes mother!" they both said.

--

Illumi's POV

"You still can't find her?"  Hisoka asked me. I just answered him by nodding my head, it's been three years since the last time I've seen her but it felt like forever and it's killing me.

"What an unfortunate love you have~" Hisoka mocked.

"Bungee, don't be like that. don't make fun of Illumi." A petite girl lectured the magician beside me.

"I'm not making fun of him, darling~ I'm just telling the truth." Hisoka said towards the petite girl.

"yeah, Luck doesn't go well with me." I sigh, looking at both of them. I am currently staying in their little home which is located near to Shington-Wa.

"So what are your plans now?"

"I'm going to the (L/n)'s again,"

"aren't you banned over there or something?"

"Bungee!"

"ow, ow.."

--

while walking on to my designated destination, my eyes caught a glimpse of a very small figure with familiar (H/c) hair. getting my hopes up, I quickly made my towards the small figure only to my surprised that it's a small girl.

"Do you need some help?" I asked the little girl, who is having a hard time reaching the candy located at the top of the counter.

"Yes, Please."  the little girl said. glancing at Illumi only to reveal her shining (E/c) orbs in a short span of time.

"here.." Illumi took the candy that the little girl was getting earlier before he kneels, leveling the height of the little girl,

"thank you mister-- wow! you also have long hair?" The little girl stated, amazed by his long hair locks.

'why does this scene felt so familiar..'

"Lerissa! where did you go again?" A white-haired boy suddenly came, shielding the little girl from me.

"Didn't mom told us that we're not allowed to talk to strangers?" The little boy with a shoulder-length hair whispered to his sister.

"I'm just buying a candy for you then this mister helped me," The little girl with (H/c) hair explain.

"Still, strangers are strangers Lerissa, cmon let's go back to mother."

"we're going now, thank you Mister!" the little girl named Lerissa, waved before they left.

"who are those kids?..."