╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

A/N: the outfit is located at the top.

---

"I'm sorry." I mumbled for the 3rd time, making the long-haired man in front of me send a deadly glare but I also give him one. well, it's because I kept on stumbling while walking through the hallways but it was his fault for making me like this, geez.

"Do I need to use my pin on you to make you walk properly?" he blankly asked.

"Thanks but no thanks, I can manage."I said walking passed by him. I'm a (L/n) after all, I'm from an Assassin family also so this is just a simple as vanilla.

'or so I thought'. I mentally slap.

"Oh! (Y/n) dear, you're here!" A voice suddenly emerges, enveloping me into a suffocating hug.

"Good morning Mother, and that's enough you're gonna kill her." Illumi said saving me from death.

"G-Good morning, K-Kikyo-san." I greeted back after regaining my breath.

"Oh dear, my bad. I just really miss you!" Kikyo said while petting my head. I looked at Illumi asking for another help but he just shrugs his shoulders.

"So how are your parents doing at the Shington-Wa? I would love to visit them sooner!" Kikyo starts to asks about my family.

"They are doing good, though they are still gloomy about my Older Twin Sisters marrying their loved ones." I answered, remembering how my parents cried when my two sisters leave the (L/n)'s manor.

"My, My~. I guess I have to wait a little longer to let it subside first." She said giggling.

"Pardon? What do yo-"

"Anyways, Let's go and have some breakfast now~" she cheered leading the way into the dining.

'Fudge What does she mean? am I in trouble?'

--

"Earlier you can't walk properly but now you're also spacing out, What's wrong?" Illumi asks getting my attention.

"Nothing is wrong, Illumi. Don't mind me." I absent-minded answered.

"You're an assassin but you suck at lying, drop whatever you are thinking right now because I need you to be useful later." he said eyeing me with his expressionless orbs.

"don't belittle me Illu, remember that I've never failed any single missions before and I assure you even in the future missions." I said to him while playing with my knife. His orbs still remain staring at me as if he wants to say something but then he didn't.

"well then, I should go now to my assigned position." I said while placing the earpiece leaving him.