╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

"H-Have mercy! p-please don't kill me! I can give you a b-billions of jenny!" the last man alive inside the room cried, begging his life.

"Mercy? do you even know what does it mean?" I boringly asked.

"b-bitch!" he screamed before pointing a gun that he got from his back but before he can even pull the trigger, I threw my precious knife already perfectly landing on his forehead, bull's eye!

"I wish you good luck on your way to hell." I said to his lifeless body.

'this is easy but, oh my this is tiring.' I thought putting the strands of my (H/c) hair behind my ears. Is Illumi already done with his?

"(Y/n)" a voice echoed through my ears from the earpiece I'm wearing, speaking of the assassin.

"What?" I ask while picking up the knives I used using my nen.

"finished?" he asks.

"Yeah, Just Finished." I answered.

"Good, now go he-" before he can even complete his sentence, the line went dead.

"Illu? something wrong? you still there?" I called out but I got no response.

'What the hell's happening?' I mentally asked. without a second thought, I push myself towards the door only to be greeted by a Long-Haired assassin.

"Oh My Goodness Illumi! you scared the hell out of me!" I yelled at him, putting my hands over my chest to calm my heart, near to having a heart attack.

"Don't you ever do that again." I hissed,sending him a frown but he solely look at me blankly.

'(Y/n) don't ever forget again that this man can do unbelievable things.' I noted.

"Let's go". The only thing he said before turning his back on me.

--

it didn't last before we arrived at the foot of Kukuroo Mountain, The Entrance in the Zoldyck's mansion.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrated and Someone's calling. I didn't hesitate twice to click the answer button.

"(Y/n), My dear." a soft voice greeted.

"mother." I answered as I felt my companion's gaze at me.

"When are you coming home dear? Your father and I have some important things to discuss with you." My mother (M/n) said.

"I'll go tonight." I answer, looking at Illumi to give him a clue that I'm not going home together with him this evening.

"Magnificent! I'll be waiting for you (Y/n), be careful." Mother said before ending the call.

"You're not going anywhere, are y-"

"Don't worry, I'm not planning to escape Illu." I said cutting off his words.

"we have a job next week." he said looking at me.

" I know,I'll be back a day before." I said to assure him.

"Two days before (Y/n)" he obliged.

"Fine." I said conceding.

"and you better not run,because I can search the whole world to find you."he said getting closer.

" you can't run away from me". the last thing he whispers before he proceed towards their gate leaving me alone.