╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

"(Y/n), Dear." A gentle feminine voice called me out.

"Yes, mother?"

"Is there something wrong between you and Illumi, my dear?" She asked. Sigh, it looks like Mother already notice that things between us aren't going well, for the past three days I've been staying here, Illumi did visit me but I decided to avoid him, I did not even bother to do a single step outside of my room.

'This is for the better..'

"(Y/n)?" Mother called out again.

"A-Ah Mother..." I hesitated before continuing,

"C-Can you help me?" I asked her softly.

"Of course, what is it?" She asked gently, petting my head.

"Mother," I paused before taking a deep breath.

"I want to stay away from him for a while.."

--

3rd's POV - In a specific spy agency

"P-Please f-forgive me! I am just d-doing the task I am told to!-" The almost breathless man pleaded.

"tell me where is your master." The long-haired assassin commanded, his fingernails dug around the victim's neck.

"Ackk- I don't kno-" but this known assassin's patience is getting shorter, he broke his victim's neck without letting him finish his final sentence.

"You're useless." The long-haired Assassin, Illumi, murmured before tossing the corpse away from him. He looked around his surroundings, seeing the stack of corpses on the floor. His bloodthirst is just getting stronger, he can massacre an entire country just to find the man he wanted to kill.

"oh~ someone's having fun~" a certain man dressed as a clown teases when he saw the bloody Illumi in the middle of the countless corpse that he killed.

"What are you doing here, Hisoka?" Illumi asked, looking at Hisoka with those threatening eyes.

"Chill~ I am not here to mess around with your business~" Hisoka said smirking while putting his both hands up in the air.

" I am on the search for my little darling~" he explained playfully but his face says otherwise.

"darling?" Illumi asked looking at Hisoka.

"hmmm~ you see, I have this sweet little toy beside me but somehow she found a way to run away from his master~" Hisoka stated, his expression slowly darkens, thinking about the whereabouts of this 'Sweet Little Toy' of his.

"and why do you think you'll find that toy of yours here?" Illumi questioned.

"I have my connections..." Hisoka paused,

"You didn't touch her, did you?" He continued asking the assassin in front of him, readying his deadly cards in case he heard an unexpected answer.

"I don't know, I don't care who I kill-" Illumi answered but then there were three cards that went flying towards him but Illumi stopped it using his pins.

"Zoldyck." Hisoka called out, a murderous aura is evident through him.

"I don't have time to deal with you Hisoka, I need to kill that bastard." Illumi stated, turning his back on the magician.

"If you hurt my toy by any chance, I'll kill you." Hisoka said without any hint of joking.

"Go on then," Illumi responded,

"Though I won't let you because I'll still need to go to my (Y/n)."