[8] basketball.

Fabio

''Man, how long has it been since we went to the club and took women home.'' Roberto sighs harshly, ''I miss those days.''

I exhale the smoke coming out of my lungs, ''You got a girl.'' I reminded him, he laughs loudly. Then he wraps his arm around my shoulder. ''I'm mean it won't kill anyone if I accidentally cheat.'' He laughs again. I shake my head with disappointment, then I rub my cigarette. ''You have good a girl, don't put yourself into a situation where you can lose her.''

He lets go of me and shrugs his shoulder, ''Whatever, man. So did you beat your meat yet?'' I knew exactly what he was talking about. I look at him with no emotion. ''Nothing is going on between me and Najah,'' I tell him.

He sighs, ''Fabio, you're the most boring man I've ever met. This woman is everything a man wishes to have. I bet she can give the best sex. Come on man, don't miss your chance.'' I think for a few seconds before giving him a response. I shake my head, ''Najah isn't the type of person that would've wanted to be with me if I weren't rich. I want a woman that wants to be with me for who I am, not for what I am.''

He laughs hysterically, ''You imagine yourself like you're one of your movies, those things never happen in real life. Women nowadays want to be with a man who has money, they want to be with someone that could buy them everything they point at. Just accept the fact and date Najah.''

An image of Amal popped up on my head, her laugh, joking, teasing, and dance in the Festival. That day she made the inner me light up, I really felt like the smile and laughed that came out of me came from my heart. I don't know how, but she really treated me like a normal person.

Amal

next day

The whole week I have been thinking about Fabio, I don't even know why! Okay maybe because I had a really great time with him at the Festival, but it's not a big deal. He probably even forgot about it! Why would he even think about that day? He's Fabio De Feo, he has probably had more fun in life and I'm exaggerating about nothing.

''Girl, Mr.Director called us to the meeting room.'' I heard Drew say, I turn around with my brows wrinkled. ''Why?'' I ask with my arms crossed. He shrugged his shoulders, ''I don't know, let's just go and find out what that saggy man wants.'' We both burst out laughing.

''Since we are having a meeting here I want you two to prepare my presentation and the scripts for the actors.'' He orders us, he looks at me with a disgusted look. The Director has always had something against me, I don't know why but he always put me in the worst situation that I can't handle. ''Why? Isn't that a job for your assistant?'' Drew asks with a confused tone.

The Director looks at him dead in the eye, ''Do as I say or just quit your job.'' He says before he walks out of the room. Drew and I did what he said, meanwhile we put music on and sang and danced together. 30 minutes went by and we kept dancing and laughing like there was no tomorrow. We always dance when we are with each other, Drew is one the best people I've ever met. I'm thankful for someone like him.

''Give me your hand, I'm trying to dance like a straight man.'' I burst out laughing at what he said. He takes my hand and spins me around a few times, just like Fabio spun me around. Oh my god, why do I feel like butterflies spinning around in my stomach when I think about that day? We hear someone clear their throat, we immediately look towards the door where everyone stands. Exactly everyone, including Fabio.

Fabio's eyes are stuck on me, he looks at me with an unimpressed look. Or that's how I interpreted it. ''Get out.'' The Director said with a serious tone.