[31] - leaving

Amal

Slowly after opening my eyes I felt my head ache, as if someone had just dropped a stone on my head. I groan out loudly and put my hand over my head. "It hurts."

After a few minutes of struggling I sat up on my bed to look around. I did my best to remember what happened last night, how did I end up in my bed?

Last thing I remember is that Vanessa, Caroline and Roberto were acting all nice. So what really happened?

I heard knockings on the door, "Amal, it's me Petra." She said before she walked into the room. I notice her bowing down and passing me a pill and a glass of water. For some reason not daring to look up at me.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Swallow the pill, Fabio will have to tell you everything."

"My head is hurting," I said before I threw the pill in my mouth and drank the water she gave me. She looks down, still not looking up. "Petra, you're acting really strange. What happened?"

"Amal, please forgive me." I stare at her with confusion, not understanding what she was talking about.

"Petra, forgive you for what?"

"They drugged you," I felt my heart sink at what she said, but I was still not having a clue what she was talking about.

"and I still didn't do anything. I will never forgive myself." She sat on the bed and caressed my cheek. I furrowed my brows and widen my eyes a bit.

"Who? Who drugged me Petra?" I asked, still not moving. I saw a few tears leave her eye as she shook her head, "Yeaterday, Vanessa, Roberto and his girlfriend." My heart dropped at what the she said.

They drugged me?

Suddenly my memory from yesterday flashes back,

I look at Petra with my eyes widen, I almost lost my breathing. I couldn't even comprehend anything right now. I was destroyed. Tears kept rushing down from my eyes, "Petra please tell me this is a joke."

"No, it's not my dear." She got closer to my bed and sat down, almost as she was about to faint. "Please forgive me."

"My god, Petra, it's not your fault. I would never blame you. I love you. I love you so much, you're like a mother to me. But I just need to know where Fabio is."

She wipe her tears and gulps, "He's in the living room, waiting for you to wake up."

I instantly get up from my bed and threw a scarf around my head, rushed into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. And I didn't even put any effort in it. I wanted to see them, I wanted to kill them if I could.

I walk out of my room with Petra next to me, as we walk further into the house towards the living room we hear sounds, "I don't give a fuck, don't call me back Vanessa. I don't want you near me or my girl."

He hangs up and throws the phone on the couch, taking a seat as he covers his face with his hand. I heard him cuss in Italian before I walked into the living room.

He looks up and sees me, he instantly gets up from his seat and smiles, but I notice already from the first second he smiled that it was forced.

"Amore," he let out and tried to wrap his arms around me. But I instantly pushed his hands away before he got to even hug me. "No babe, I can't do this anymore."

He looks at me with a relaxed emotion, but I knew he was stressed. We both knew that I won't be quiet about this. As much as I've been holding my mouth shut I can't hold my mouth anymore.