[18] i need you.

A/N - PLEASE VOTE! <3

Fabio

After Amal went into the bathroom to take a bath I sat on the couch in the living room as I couldn't stop running my hands through my hair. God knows what I felt tonight.

I thought something happened to her. Fuck, I thought I would never see her again. It just kills me that she didn't text beforehand that she was going to her friend's place.

I don't give a shit if she's not my girl yet, she lives with me and I need to know where she is so I don't have to worry so much.

"Fabio." Vanessa broke the silence, "Who... Who is she?" She asked. I look up at her as I exhaled. They saw everything and probably listed out everything. But I didn't care. Let them think whatever they want.

"I've never seen you like this, bro, and I've known you for years." Roberto sits on the couch right in front of me.

I shook my head, "You must be tired, guys. Go home and rest." I said I didn't have the energy to explain anything. I wanted them to leave.

"Let's go, Roberto, he needs space." Caroline held Roberto's hand, "Next time I meet you you'll have to explain everything." With that both he and Caroline left.

But Vanessa kept standing there with her hands rested on her waist, "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me everything, who is this girl? Why is she living with you? Why did you react the way you did just now?! And what the hell is going with you?" Her questions sounded kept coming.

"Vanessa, not righ-"

"No, Fabio! Right fucking now." She sat down right in front of me with her left leg over her right leg. "Who is she?"

My lips curled inwards before I gave and decided to open up, I was tired of all that nagging. "Her name is Amal, she works at the Company."

Her eyes instantly widen, "Wait... is she the same Muslim who talked back at Najah? You know about the apple juice thing?"

I slowly nodded at her question as an answer, she gets up from her seat and walked around the couches with her hand placed on her chest, "Wait! So when you switched your coffee with Najah's Appel juice it wasn't because you wanted to-" She paused to gasp.

"You did it because you didn't want that Muslim girl to end up in trouble! Oh my god, everything makes sense now!" She puts her hand over her mouth.

I look away, shrugging my shoulders. "Then why is she living with you?"

"Vanessa, I'll explain the rest tomorrow. You need to rest."

"No! Fabio! Let me continue!" I stand up, folding my arms waiting for her to continue.

"Are you a couple? Is that why she's living with you?"

"No." I simply answered.

"Do you like her then?"

"I don't."

"What?! But why the fuck is she even here-"

"I'm in love with her." She cut herself off when she heard what I said. The shock in her eyes grew, not being able to even move. She tried to speak again but we heard steps coming towards the living room.

Amal

I wore my sleepwear and tie my scarf into a turban around my head after I prayed Isha. I decided to walk out of my room and greet Vanessa in a proper way since I didn't get to that. And I don't want her to get a bad impression of me.