[22] kiss me, amal

A/N - This chapter will contain some scenes that will probably annoy the shit out of some people since people nowadays can't get that books are just books, so if ever see a haram police in my comments I'll just block you. But please enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote. I love you!❤️

Amal

"Fuck you for making me fall in love with you."

The one-sentence I never thought I would ever let out. But I couldn't, I had to. As much as it was hurting me forcing myself to not say it I felt like I was being choked. I had to let it out. And it was true, I hated him for making me fall in love with him.

But does he even care?

Lines slowly formed between his brows still having his eyes on my eyes. "You're probably thinking that I'm an idiot for falling in love with you since I have no chance with you."

I tugged on his shirt with both my hands and leaned closer to him, "But it's true Fabio, I'm in love with you. And I fucking hate it, I hate it so much. Do you know why?" There wasn't any response coming out of him, but I knew he was shocked to hear these words coming out of me.

My knees almost went weak for how much the pain inside of me grew. But I've really had enough of all of this, I needed to tell him. So he can just leave me alone and not talk to me anymore, I mean that's what I expect.

''Because I know you can get better than me, I know Najah's someone who suits you. Someone the public ships you with. And I'm just the Muslim girl who's obsessed with you. I'm obsessed with you Fabio, and I hate it.''

''Because I don't know how I will move on now. Now that I know I can't have you.'' My heart stings, it stings at the words I let out.

The rain kept pouring on us, but I didn't mind. I didn't care, and neither did he. We were just focused on my words and our stares at each other. I wish I could read his mind, I wanted to know what he was thinking.

Does he think I'm ridiculous?

Does he think I'm crazy?

Does he think I'm like those other girls that would do anything for his attention?

I slowly let go of him and lowered my head. ''Forget this. Let's just forget this. I'll forget everything. Those feelings are probably temporary, and I'll probably fall out of love with yo-'' I get cut off by him pulling my neck towards him.

My lips almost touched his, but thankfully it didn't.

''Take that back.'' He whispered against my lips.

''Huh?''

I notice his eyes slide down to my lips where his eyes are stuck. He didn't tear his eyes apart from them, not once. My heart raced, and my body ached. What is he trying to do?

''We're not forgetting anything. And don't you fucking dare to lose these feelings you... you have for me.'' He hesitated to say the last part. I blink a few times, slowly opening my mouth to the confusion that was growing inside of me.

''What are you talking about Fabio?''

His hands traveled to my waist where he wrapped his arms around it, which made my heart flutter. He licked his lip before he spoke again, ''Amal, I want you. I want just you. And I found love in you, Amal. Something I never expected to find in anyone. I never even knew what love felt like, but when I looked at you I realized what love is.''

I widen my eyes and raise my brows at the words he was letting out, trying to figure out if I heard wrong. ''God, Amal. I found love in the way you speak, the way you act, the way you look, the way you laugh, and fuck, the goddamn smile of yours.''