[25] babe?

A/N - PLEASE VOTE

Amal

"S-Swimming?" I stuttered while my eyes were on the Asian woman who smiled at me holding a burkini. "Yes. Mr.De Feo ordered me to prepare a swimsuit for you since he told me you'll be coming here with him"

"Don't you know how to swim?" She added with a worried tone. I shook my head and waved my hands in the air, "No, no it's not that. I'm just scared to show... um...-"

"You're body? What I can see is you have a beautiful figure, and it seems like you and Mr.De Feo are kind of close since you're the only woman he brought to one of his yachts. I mean isn't he allowed to see your beautiful figure?" She winks at me playfully.

I giggle nervously at what she said before continuing.

"And I don't think you'll be swimming in the ocean, Mr.De Feo usually swims in the pool." She said with a bright smile.

Right, not only is their rooms in the yachts as if it's a house, but a pool inside the yachts too. Allah, I Fabio was rich. But I didn't expect him to be this rich.

"Thank you, you're so sweet." I smiled. "No worries, I'm always here in the yacht if there are any problems." She walked out of the room.

I put on the burkini she supplied me and wrapped a black scarf around my head, making sure no hair escaped the underscarf. I wiped off the makeup I had applied in the mirror, which was frustrating because this was the only day I felt like my makeup was on point.

I stepped out to the pool, examining myself with my head still lowered. When I looked up, I noticed Fabio was wearing shorts but had no shirt on.

My heart pounded as I saw him without a shirt for the first time. And, oh my gosh, his abs and muscles were in incredible shape. His tattoos were perfect for him. I mean I've seen him shirtless in the movies and in photos, but seeing this in person was so much better! How can a man be so perfect?

How can my man be so perfect?

"Don't act like you've never seen my body like this, I'm sure you were one of my biggest stalkers before I met you," he smirked. I let out a loud gasp at what he said and rushed over to punch his chest. He laughs hysterically and shakes his head. "Was touching me when I'm shirtless on your to-do list for this year?"

''I hate you!'' I shoved my face on my hands to hide the embarrassment that was clearly shown in my face. I kept hearing him laugh and lean closer to me, gathering me around his arms and whispering, ''Don't worry, Amal, my body is for you.''

I look up at him and push his hands off of me, ''As if I want it.'' I rolled my eyes.

We then see two girls stroll into the yacht and towards us, dressed in thongs and T-shirts with the words Yacht Massage For You written on the shirts, which I figured was their company name.

Both of them instantly smiled at Fabio, not bothering to even look at me. I already felt my blood boil, what are they trying to do? ''Hi, Mr.De Feo. Would you like a massage, I feel like you do since you denied it last time.'' She said with a sweet voice, posing to make him notice her ass.

''No, he doesn't. He's fine.'' I instantly replied. They both look at me with their brows furrowed, ''I think Mr.De Feo can answer for himself.'' The other girl said as they both look back at Fabio. ''No! He's not allowed to answer for himself, I own him! He's all mine!'' I burst out and wrapped my arms around him, tightening the grasp without thinking.