3

Knocking on the door, Naomi quickly looked around at her surroundings. She wanted to make sure that one of the boys weren't lingering around and saw her. She wouldn't even know what to say if they asked her why she was here when it was known only Theo would be home.

Pulling her away from her thoughts, Theo answered the door, smiling. She really came he thought. He was freshly showered, wearing a pair of red shorts with a white vest, with white Nike socks on. He stepped out of the way and let Naomi come into the house. He watched her take off her black TNs and hold them in her hand, refusing to put them by the door.

He could sense the hesitation in her actions as she was about to but stopped herself, knowing it was smarter to take them up to his room instead so that if anyone did come back early they wouldn't know a girl was in the house, especially judging by the drastic change in shoe size of hers compared to any of the other boys shoes. They didn't need anyone asking questions of who was in the house.

He scanned over her figure, noticing that this was probably the first he'd ever seen her in joggers. She wore her hair up in a high puff, with a similar silk scarf from yesterday wrapped around it. She also had a oversized graphic tee on.

Theo led her upstairs to his room. Naomi wordlessly followed after Theo wanting to get her AirPod and go. She wasn't having the best day and she just wanted to get back into her own bed. Uni had definitely taken a back seat for her last year with all the drama and that's exactly what she didn't want. She wanted to get a first, not a 2:1, what was she doing? Everyone was distracting her from her future and she hated it, she wanted her degree, not drama.

As Naomi walked into Theo's room she was surprised to say the least. His room was massive. How much money were the boys spending on the house? More importantly how much was Theo's cut because he was definitely paying more with this room. It was like a mini apartment within the house. It was definitely an upgrade from her own room. It had to have been the biggest room in the house by far. He had his own en-suite, a king size bed, along with a whole gaming set-up, a tv, a few weights in the corner, a desk, and his own walk in wardrobe and his own small balcony over looking the garden.

Wondering around the room, Naomi saw he had a few pictures hung up, surprisingly they were all from last year, none of his family, only pictures of him, Ollie, Elijah, and the other boys.

She had even made it, surprisingly.

There she was, in two of the pictures.

There were two small Polaroid pictures, which she didn't even remember being taken of her on Halloween in her SWAT outfit, with Theo close by in his prisoner outfit. In one, they held up their middle fingers to the camera and in the other, he was looking down at her with a small smile whilst she smiled at the camera, holding up a peace sign. Was she really that drunk that she didn't remember taking them?

"Liv took those. She wanted a photo of us because she liked how our outfits matched. She basically forced us to get in the picture together, causing us to put our middle fingers up at her and then she begged us for at least one nice one" Theo reminded Naomi as he broke the silence, watching her looking at the photos

"Oh, I completely forgot about that. They're cute pictures" She confessed, looking away from the photos to find him staring at her across the room

"Yeah I think so too. I forgot as well to be honest, well, until she gave them to me a couple days after Halloween" Theo admitted, rubbing the back of his head nervously.