9

Pulling his football shirt off, Theo sighed at the intense training session he had just endured. His coach had been going in harder on him because of the possibility of the scout, Grey, calling him up at any point to get him to do a practice match with some premier league players, to see if he would be a good fit.

He was happy Stass was handling all the important paperwork and stuff, so he wouldn't have to worry. He just needed to get the call or letter, or email, whatever they usually do and become a semi professional player. To be honest Theo had clue what he even had to do at this point, nor did he care. He hadn't really been listening to Stass when she'd call his phone about all of this, and when he did listen briefly, he gave her blunt replies and shooed her off to do whatever she needed to, to help his career. He wasn't being rude and even if he was, he wasn't trying to be, his mind was all over the place.

Theo's mind was elsewhere, it was on Naomi.

Naomi, who thought he cheated, but it was a long story.

"Jesus Christ" Ollie shouted, making Theo jump

"Yo, Theo you good?" Elijah asked wide eyed

Theo turned around and looked at his two mates with his eyebrows raised, silently questioning them about what they were so loudly shouting about. Enough to make him jump and the entire changing room fall into a silence for a few moments and then return to its usual loudness.

"Your fuckng back" Ollie pointed out

"Did you get attacked or something?" Ollie continued

Theo's face turned from confusion to a sly smile. He definitely wasn't attacked. It was his girl, a few weeks back. When he literally made her squirt. He didn't think she would, he knew he was making her feel good when he was eating her out, but when she did, he couldn't help but want to fuck her. He fucked her so good that her nails dragged down his back, drawing blood, causing his back to be red. He didn't care, he was making her feel good and she felt good to be in. It was all in the moment, he didn't regret any of it.

It caused him to have these scratches for a while. He didn't heal very quickly so that's why they still looked pretty prominent.

He was annoyed though, he still had these marks on himself, basically showing the world that he had Naomi as his girl, but he hadn't spoken to her since Halloween.

He knew she saw him with Melissa and she took her revenge by kissing another boy, but he needed to talk to her about that. He watched her walk off with this boy and he had no clue what had happened after. He wanted to stop them. He wanted to grab Naomi and tell the guy she was his but he couldn't. He could see the hurt in her eyes when she opened that bathroom door, he could see it when she turned to look at him right before she kissed that guy.

He knew she was hurting and stopping her that night would of made it a bigger situation infront of all of their friends and she wouldn't be happy about that. But once all of this was sorted out, Theo wasn't taking any chances and he was telling that guy she kissed to stay the fuck away from his girl.

He needed to get things sorted because it looked like he had promised her he was all in and then he's suddenly secretly kissing other girls in bathrooms at parties when that certainly wasn't the case. He knew that Naomi kissing that new boy was revenge, but if she had slept with him that would be something else. He would go mad. She was his.