5

It had been a few weeks since that night Naomi stayed at Theo's. The two of them hadn't had the chance to talk about what that night or morning meant or anything due to uni. It was consuming them. They knew the other was busy, so it wasn't like they were actively avoiding each other, but they definitely missed each other. They wouldn't dare admit it though.

Theo wouldn't because he had already shown Naomi that he was hers more than enough times, and calling her up to tell her he missed her would let Naomi know she definitely had all the power in their situation and he refused to let her know that information.

Naomi on the other hand refused to tell Theo that she missed him because she refused to admit to herself, she simply blamed it on her being horny because her period was over.

She missed the way that she felt with their bodies connected, but she also missed just laying down in his room, listening to music and smoking. She missed his company. She missed his cocky statements. But she also missed him as a whole, she refused to admit it because she still didn't trust him, yes she was allowing him to fuck her but she didn't trust him enough for him to know that she missed him, that she liked being around him, that she liked spending time with him.

It was confusing to say the least.

Pulling her from her thoughts, Naomi got a text. She immediately grabbed her phone. She hoped it was Theo.

It wasn't.

It was Aimee.

She wasn't surprised, her and Aimee spoke frequently. They had gotten really close over first year and considered Aimee a close friend at uni. Aimee always told her about her and Ollie's relationship. It made Naomi happy to hear that at least someone she knew found someone for them at uni, well her along with Tiana. She found it funny that they both happened to be dating boys in the same friendship group but yet had to be formally introduced properly yet and not just a drunken hello at a party.

She mentally noted down she definitely needed to get the the two of them to meet properly because they had her in common as well.

Aimee's message was short and sweet, causing Naomi to roll her eyes playfully. It stated that she had signed the both of them up for the fashion society because she wanted a good motive to go to this year for Halloween.

Shit! Halloween, it was literally a week away. What was she going to wear?

As if Aimee knew what Naomi was thinking, she sent her another text informing her that as apart of the fashion society now, they would have to dress accordingly. Meaning, that the president of the fashion society and the people under them would choose a theme yearly, as to what they must wear to the party being thrown.

This year was Victoria Secret Angels.

Naomi began to panic and call Aimee.

"Aimee!"

"Yes?" She replied innocently

"Fucking Victoria secret angels!" She repeated

"Yeah" Aimee smiled, which Naomi could practically hear through the phone. She thought it would be a good idea. She liked the concept of being allowed to wear practically just lingerie, whilst Ollie couldn't say anything to her and just gawk at her the entire night, teasing him.

"I don't think you understand I've put on weight since last year, there is no way I can dress like that" she sighed

"Oh shut up Naomi, I'd literally kill for your body. If you're so stressed then let's just bang out gym until Halloween"

"Says you, you've got the perfect figure... you know what that's actually not a bad idea I've been needing to go to the gym"

"Great! Let's say meet in an hour?"