4

Naomi's eyes peeled open. As she looked around, she found herself in an unusual setting. This wasn't her room. As she turned her head, she found herself to be face to face with Theo.

She couldn't help but stare at him. To really see him in detail. She'd never really take the time to look at him, unless it was with a lust filled vision.

She took in every detail of him. His dirty blonde hair which had grown out over summer, which once again reminded her of Paul Walker. She wasn't complaining though, Paul Walker was one of the finest white boys ever. Especially in the fast and furious franchise as Brian. Just his character's attitude, his looks, his vibe, everything.

Then there was Theo. Theo who had a slight crease in his brows, as if he was concentrating whilst dreaming. How is lips were parted, letting soft snores out.

He was cute. He looked cute when he was asleep.

"You look cute when you're asleep as well" he rasped out in a sleepy voice

Naomi's eyes snapped up to Theo's. Did she really just say that out loud? How long was he awake? Did he watch her stare at him?

Before Naomi could turn away in embarrassment, Theo pulled her closer, as he leaned down and kissed the top of her forehead.

"Morning" she smiled

"Good morning, Naomi" he replied, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes

"When did you do you hair?" He asked, noticing her hair once in a high puff from last night, now in two French braids

"When you fell asleep" she mumbled remembering that there was no way she was letting her hair getting into a matted mess all because he asked her to stay. She didn't even plan on waiting until he fell asleep to do her hair, but as soon as she started to take her hair out, he was already asleep nestling his head into her breasts.

Naomi took his lack of hold on her as an opportunity to reach for her phone. What even was the time? How long had she been here? Weed made her have deep sleeps.

"You know we could just spend the whole day in bed" Theo whispered in her ear

Naomi's body erupted in goosebumps all over at the deep raspiness of Theo's voice so close to her. She put her phone down and looked back up at him, seeing him now sat up against the head board with her. She looked into his eyes and saw he was being serious. He had no intention of leaving this bed.

Naomi couldn't hold his gaze any longer, it was almost hypnotic. She pulled her eyes away from him and looked down at their bodies. As she looked over at Theo's, she saw something poking up through the sheets.

"It'll go away, give it a minute" he sighed knowing she was staring at his morning wood which had been taunting him all morning.

Naomi looked back up at him as he let out another deep breath. "...well, actually I don't know if it will" he admitted

"Why not?" She asked confused as to why it wouldn't go away when he said it just would.

"Because you're here... you're here, Naomi"

"What do I have to do with it?" She asked innocently, knowing exactly what he was talking about

"Fuck..." he hissed as he felt her small hand slip under the covers and grab his manhood

"Y-you know exactly what I mean. You're the girl I like and you're laying in bed next to me... naked, that's obviously going to get me going" he gritted out

"Want some help?"

"No, you don't have -" he started as she interrupted him

"I want to" she smiled, as she pulled the covers away, crawling over to situate herself infront of his dick