24

Staring at her reflection in the mirror, Naomi held the countertop for balance. She just needed to breathe, that's all she needed to do. Right now breathing is all that mattered.

Don't get yourself worked up because of the unknown, she thought to herself.

Looking at her appearance, she couldn't help but dust off the imaginary fluff off of her fitted black wide leg interview trousers.

Interview trousers.

As in yes, interview. Job, not necessarily, but hopefully.

She was going to an interview for a fashion placement at a company that would take place during term two, whilst also during her studies. It was optional, but Naomi wanted every bit of help for her future she could get. She wanted this internship placement and she intended on getting it.

It was just an interview standing in her way. A stupid interview.

Interviews made her panic.

They got into her head and made her over think. She hated them with a passion.

She was currently in Theo's bathroom at his house.

Theo had asked her to come over before her interview because he wanted to see her before it, as well as before his match, which was today in fact. Today, at the same time as her interview.

She felt so bad for missing it, but he understood completely and made sure she knew that he knew her future was important to her and he wasn't going to stand in the way of that.

She was thankful.

Theo was caring. He was caring, just as he was when he did something slightly out of his comfort zone when he moaned for her that night at Elijah's and Ollie's. When he spoke what he was feeling. How badly he wanted her. How after they fell asleep in eachothers arms and the next morning left together, but going their separate ways as they were both too busy for breakfast together with deadlines and hand in dates coming up so quickly, but promised to text when they could, and they did.

They did for a few days and now she was in his bathroom trying not to have a panic attack about this stupid interview which was happening in...forty five minutes.

Fuck.

Deep breaths, come on Naomi.

Theo sat on his bed scrolling on his phone, waiting for Naomi so they could go their separate ways. He wanted to say goodbye and wish her luck on her interview before they left, but she was taking a while. She had gone into the the bathroom to fix her her lipgloss which had gotten messy during their heated kiss earlier when she first got to his, but that was, what five? Ten minutes ago.

What was she doing?

Getting up and pressing his ear to the bathroom door, Theo could hear deep breaths. Deep breaths that sounded like she was gasping for air.

Shit, she was having a panic attack.

Trying the door handle, he found it to be locked.

"Naomi open the door" he called out, knocking on the door

No response.

He continued to hear her breathing get faster and wheezier.