22

Aimee had texted their friendship group's group chat wanting everyone to meet up. They hadn't all met up properly since Halloween and no one wants to talk about Halloween.

So a new meet up was needed.

But, it was winter. December, in fact. Meaning that no one really wanted to do much. It was too cold.

This was said very quickly in the group chat, causing Aimee to then demand everyone meet her at Ollie and Elijah's house the next day, with no exceptions, because she knew no one was busy.

It was now the next day.

Naomi got out of the uber with Tiana looking up at the house. She had no clue Ollie and Elijah lived together in second year. Well it wasn't surprising. But the way she had seen the house from Theo, that one time on FaceTime, it sounded like it was just Elijah's house. But according to Tiana, Ollie was always at Aimee's house so Elijah basically lived there by himself.

Turns out the house was actually a three bedroom, with en-suites for each of the rooms. The house even had a spare bedroom for Theo whenever he wanted to stay over because they knew what he was like. So Theo paid rent at both. How much money did this boy really have?

After finally getting into the house, thanks to Tiana's spare key, Naomi was met with the smell of weed. Like not a little bit that was smoked, it basically engulfed the entire house. She wasn't complaining, she liked the smell of weed, but it did make her want to smoke and she had none left.

Turning the corner and making it into the kitchen, she was met with Aimee stood behind the countertop, with Ollie, Elijah and Theo sat behind it, all looking at Aimee.

"Finally!" Aimee shouted, beckoning her and Tiana over

It wasn't until she got closer that she realised why the house smelt of weed. There lay a fat bag of it, along with several other items on the countertop. She wasn't really paying attention to them, she just wanted the weed. She hadn't gotten high in ages. She missed it.

"Okay!" Aimee clapped, "so I know you're all probably wondering why we're all here"

"Well no I live here" Ollie laughed, to which Aimee knocked the upside of his head, "shit sorry baby" he mumbled

Naomi smiled, knowing how down bad Ollie was. And how quickly Aimee could put him in his place.

"Anyway as I was saying... we're all here because the arcade night was good. Really good in fact, well besides Theo winning just about everything. And I felt like we haven't all seen each other in ages so I wanted to meet up"

"But since it's winter and you lot are all boring as hell, refusing to step outside, I had to get creative. So I thought why not make edibles together! We all smoke so it would be fun"

"You know what, Aimee that's actually a good idea" Elijah complimented

"Oh I know and judging by how none of you can take your eyes off of the weed, I'm going to take that as a yes from all of you to go ahead and start?" She asked

Everyone nodded, taking off their coats and getting comfortable, and washing their hands so they could begin baking. How did Aimee come up with this stuff Naomi thought.

Yes, making edibles was going to be fun, but how did she think of them to do that as such a random last minute thing.

When Aimee said they were all making edibles together, Naomi knew she should of expected less. As soon as they begun to measure all of the ingredients correctly, the boys all sat back down at the countertop, talking about some random football gossip on their team.