FIRST NIGHT

I know I am updating too late and I'm sorry for that🥺😔. I will try to update the story more early now and don't make you all wait for long. And thank you for being patient with me🥺🧡. I'm more than lucky to have such readers reading my story☘. Anyways, lets head to the story...💫

_________________________________________

"This is the living room, if you take a turn to the left you'll find the kitchen and to the right, there are few guest rooms and a storeroom. Your room is upstairs and mine is... It shouldn't bother you anyway," he says and leaves.

'Dumba*s' you mutter under your breath. You sigh and drag your suitcase while being careful with the dress. Reaching upstairs you stare at the doors.

'Is this man stupid... Now from all the three doors, I need to recognise which one is mine. Wow!!" You groan and almost curse on Jungkook.

"The one opposite the stairs is yours!!" He yells from one of the rooms. He understood and sensed your presence while you dragged the bags. You learn he is in the room contrary to your room.

Getting inside your look around. It's big.

'Dumb y/n. The house is so massive then rooms will be massive too..." you facepalm and place your bag on the couch. Removing your night suit you get freshen up first.

You need to arrange your clothes hence you open the closet and start spreading your clothes in it. Your stomach growls while you arrange the attires in rows. Then you remember you didn't eat much at the wedding. After completing the chore you head downstairs. You reach the kitchen and open the fridge to find something. To your disappointment, there was nothing except milk.

You look around and open a few shelves to find something.

'Does he lives on milk?' You think and pout. You step out of the kitchen and take a seat at the dining table. You were hungry... too hungry. You unlock your phone and decide to order something for yourself.

"Should I ask him?" You think, bite your lips. If you ask him, he'll act disrespectful and impolitely.

"Starve... I don't care," you chuckle and order. But you weren't cruel like him hence you order extra food, in case he asks for it.

You reach your room and plop on the bed while waiting for the delivery. You scroll through your phone to pass your time until food delivers. As you were tired from the whole day activities you doze off without knowing. Your phone rests on your chest, arms stretched on the bed. You slept peacefully, so quietly that you didn't realize the doorbell ringing.

Jungkook was making a list for you while going through some files to ignore your presence and divert his mind from the wedding thing. He heard the doorbell and furrowed his brows. He checks the time, suspicion takes over him.

'Who's at this hour?' He mutters, getting up from his chair. He steps downstairs and seeing you nowhere, he understands you are in your room.

'Thank god' he chuckles and opens the door.

"Yes?" He asks the person.

"Sir, your order." The delivery man says pushing the bag of food towards Jungkook.

"I didn't order anything. I think..." he gets cut off by the person.

"But sir, this address was given for delivery. The order was given by Jung y/n," he shows the order history to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs and nods. He really forgot that he is married and has another person living with him. Taking the bags, he places them on the dining table. He sniffs the delicious aroma of the food and licks his lips unknowingly. He was hungry too but his ego was higher to touch the dinner ordered by you. He frowns and decides to order something for him.

He steps on the stairs and walks towards your room. Knocking on the door he calls you a few times.

"Your food is here, go and eat..." he calls you but being a heavy sleeper you were snoring on the bed, sleeping peacefully. Getting no response from you, he groans and swings open the door without thinking. He looks around the room and finds you hibernating on the bed with little snores escaping your lips.

He walks towards you and sighs, placing his hands on his hips.

"The only time I think you look cute or tolerable," he chuckles. A small smile appears on his lips seeing you mumbling a few things in sleep. You look pretty always and he knows that but the pride of accepting it wasn't his thing.

"Y/n!!" He calls you edging on your hand. He pokes you a few times and tries to wake you up.

'Is she high on something?' He wonders and controls his laugh at the lame joke. He concludes to pull your arm and leans down to hold your wrist to pull you up.

"Wake up and eat the food... it's getting cold," his voice turns a little rigid to wake you up.

"Lemme... sleep, you ruthless man..." you mutter in your sleep while wiping your mouth in case any drool is sticking around.

"Your food is getting cold," he leaves your arm, seeing you getting up and opening your eyes. You nod, remembering you ordered a meal for your stomach.

You reach downstairs while yawning and a pout dancing on your lips. Only if you were at your house, you wouldn't have to sleep empty stomach and get up in the middle of your sleep.

Taking a seat on the dining table you open the bag and take chopsticks to feed yourself. From the corner of your eyes, you see Jungkook roaming around, trying to find something.

You think a lot and decide to ask him. You turn your head and check for his form. He sat on the couch and fiddled with the remote of the tv, waiting for you to call him and eat. Seeing him engrossed in a movie, you wait and think once again.

"Jungko..." he cuts you off.

"Thanks for ordering for me... I am hungry too," he gets up in a span of a second and reaches you. Your eyes stay widened as you see him taking the seat opposite to you. He takes the bowl and divides the soup for you two, pouring a little extra in your bowl. He starts eating the food and soup with a pout. He looked like a bunny, a cute one.
You control your laugh seeing him eating so fast.

'At least his ego is fading,' you smile, staring at him. You were delighted that he didn't reject the offer and sat down to dine.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asks, finding you staring at him.

"Ye... yeah," you stutter, embarrassed for staring and getting caught.

You both finish the food in silence, stealing a few glances from each other. You clean the table while he cleans the plates and other things. He starts to leave the area as you call him and stop him.

"Jung..." he cuts you again.

"Ahh I forgot to give you this," he says and hands you a paper. You crease your brows together and take the paper.

.........................................................................

Thanks for reading this part💌. Make sure to vote and comment because your support will motivate me and make my day🥺🧡.