BIRTHDAY

"You love her, don't you?" He asks, a small smile playing on his edges while Jimin's eyes shoot out in surprise. The lump from his mouth travelled to his throat as he gulped in harshly. His eyes locked with Namjoon's dark gaze as they both stared at each other.

He knew… he could read the eyes of Jimin. And the way Jimin acted… showed how much he loves you. Maybe he loved you…

Instead of answering, Jimin gets up and leaves the place. Jimin knew it was wrong, it was disrespectful to leave like that but he couldn't control himself. Anyone knowing his secret, his love for his best friend's wife… ex-wife was wrong. He felt Namjoon was invading his privacy, breaking the boundaries.

While Namjoon's lips formed a pout. He messed up. He now realised that it was wrong of him to speak and question Jimin like that. He had no right to invade his territory and ask.

Jungkook's flight landed in Daegu and as expected, he was on the radar of Kim Taehyung's men. Not only Jungkook but everyone, each of them was under Taehyung's observation. Every step of them was known to Taehyung and he couldn't help but laugh at the foolishness of those four people. 

'How stupid people can be sometimes!' He chuckles as he gets information about how Jungkook tried and noted about his house's settings. 

"Junghyeon… increase the security by twenty men when I announce. Keep them ready, I'll need them soon," He smirks while his eyes shone in fun.

It would be fun to watch Jungkook and other pets of yours die. Their reactions would be worth watching when they arrive again and see the security increased. 

Birthday

"Happy birthday to you… happy birthday dear, y/n… happy birthday my love," Taehyung sings with his sleepy yet clear voice while his eyes shine in pure happiness as you stir in sleep. His lips formed a pout as he watched you shifting and opening your eyes. 

Seeing Taehyung in your room at midnight, you scoot away by instinct.

No one should come near… no one should touch me…

Your breathing gets uneven as you stare at him in the dark while the lit candles decorate his face. His honey skin shines in the light as you control your heart which thumped so fast in fear.

Just kill me if you want… don't scare me like this!

"Happy birthday, honey," he greets you as you sigh. Stretching his hand towards your form, he asks you to wish for something.

'Grant me a death without worrying my people…'

As you wish and flush out the candles, he smiles at you in the dark and lights up the lamps.  Your eyes squint a little before you open them fully. Taehyung wore a black turtleneck cloth piece and he matched it with the soft material of black jeans, indicating he had just come back from work. He parted his few hair to one side, allowing them to adorn his cheekbone while he tied his left mess in a man bun. 

You never noticed his features, you never wished to. But as far as you understand men which you hardly do, you accept that Taehyung was handsome. Despite the work he did, the mass of people he killed, the number of times he held you with his blood painted hands… he was beautiful. 

But what's the point of looking beautiful when you have the darkest heart… when you only care about your obsession and not about others?

The fact that you still hate him doesn't change…

{Man!! All I wish is to be someone's obsession lol... I am like- Please make me your priority}

"I hope this year goes great for you…" he smiles, and urges you to cut the cake while you stare at the thing in your lap. It was home-baked. And it looked messy, indicating Taehyung might have tried to bake. You sighed hearing his pleas to cut the cake and just when you slice it down and take a bite of it, he wiggles in joy.