PLAN TO RESCUE

"I am going!" Jungkook growled, his eyes fuming with anger. He was furious, ready to kill anyone who would point a finger at him. 

She is scared!!

But why didn't she tell me?

Didn't she trust me enough to elude her from there? 

Don't worry, y/n… I'll take you out from there… 

And this birthday would be your best, I promise!!

Daegu

This birthday… would be the best.

I would be free from all the worries! 

No one would need to live under a bullet's point because of me!

Jungkook will be free from tears and my love… 

"Y/n," his thick voice ascends the cold shiver down your spine as you stand there without moving. Getting no response from you, he walks up to the balcony and stands beside you. 

"I wanted it to be a surprise… but do you want anything special for your birthday? I have many things planned for you, baby. But still, if there is anything…" you cut his stupid talk off.

"No," your answer was so short that it hurt him, his pride was hurt. He looked away, trying to ignore the fact that you were avoiding his presence from that incident. 

Please forgive me, honey… don't punish me so much;

"Sweetie. I am sorry for that night. Please… forgive me. I swear…" even if it was hard for him to ask forgiveness, he tried. He tried only to get his apology thrown in the pit. 

"It doesn't matter," your sharp voice kept digging holes inside him, making him so hollow that he was just left with the guilt.

Heck!! He never felt guilty for kidnapping anyone! Murdering people! Smuggling weapons!

But you… you and your words were enough to throw his every inch of sanity in an ocean of guilt. 

And he was mad! Mad at himself, you for making him feel like this…

Pulling your weaker arm, he makes you face him. His dark eyes which hardly showed any other colour than pitch blackness sliced your bloodshot, swollen gaze. His strong grip on your healing flesh dug more marks while his nails pierced the skin. 

No one should touch me!! No one…

You wiggled in his grip, your free arm coming to rescue you. Your trembling body squirmed under his touch as you try everything to push him away. 

He was stronger!! Just like him…

He held your arm… just like him!

And it scared you… to death!

You don't want to go through all that again before dying! No!!

"Why can't you forgive me? Why can't we start a new thread in our life? Why can't you move on from the goddamn past!! Why?" He growls, his hold tightening on your meat. 

He was aware of your fears, he was in his senses hence he didn't take any step further. He would have shoved you in the wall, closing every inch of the distance you two shared, kissed you the way he wished, and wouldn't have even apologized for it. But he knew, he knew that would take you away from him. 

And that's what he doesn't want...

"Please…" your vulnerable voice was the last thing he wanted to hear right now. Tears rolled like a waterfall, showing no signs of stopping as you bit your lips to control the sounds. His eyes soften as he sighs and releases you from his caged grip.