OUR END

'No please… it'll be my end, honey… please,'

Sarang's gaze followed Jungkook's stare as she saw an envelope placed on the nightstand. There rested your wedding ring along with it. She understood what envelope held while her heart twisted in pain for Jungkook. 

'I am sorry,'

Jungkook stood from his place as he sat on your bed. His favourite cologne crashes his nostrils, making him weaker. His drug was snatched away before he tasted it. His fingers grazed the soft material of the comforter as he imagined you sleeping here. 

'You'll be back in a few minutes, right?'

Well, he could never get over your things, you. He might have taken more time to realize this but he did. And now when you're gone he wishes he didn't realise anything. That it would have been best if he didn't fall again.

As the soft fingertips of his palm latched on the envelope he gathered every ounce of courage to pick it up and read it. He knew what it meant… end. It was the end of everything. End of you in his life. End of him in your life. End of you two in this birth. 

To
My husband on papers.

It's me. Your wife on contract, Y/n. I hope you didn't forget that. Because I know it's hard to remember me when you are surrounded by good things. Don't take that wrong, I am happy seeing that. 

Jeon Jungkook, I am leaving. Don't worry, I won't come back to make things more difficult for you, to make you choose between me and things you love. I know you won't… you won't search for me but by any chance, if you are thinking about that then please don't search for me. I am not the one you should be paying attention to and your money. 

Here we mark an end to our contract marriage, a mythical relationship, artificial smiles and forced care. It's great that our end is the same as our start. Thanks for the great one year, Jeon Jungkook. It was great to know you… not the real you, of course. I wasn't allowed to know you because you hide yourself well from me. I was your curse to which you were bound by force… and to which you needed to hide every beautiful thing. I mean, it wasn't your fault… anyone would do that. It was me. I am to blame. 

Our first year on papers wedding anniversary ends today. Thanks for being a companion for a year. 

Please don't hate me for leaving before your contract ends. I don't mean to use you.
I swear I didn't. I just can't stay anymore. I am sorry because it's my fault. Also, you don't need to worry about divorce papers, your company. I won't send papers until we mark our second anniversary. I will send them after I see the news of you taking over the company. You'll be free from that moment, legally. 

I tried you know, I am trying till now to not break down and pour everything I feel. Despite how much I am overwhelmed by the hurt and betrayal I was rewarded with… I am thankful to you. Even if it was unreal, for a few moments… you made me happiest. You are one, Jeon Jungkook. Your words are one… while you mean one. Although I am no one to advise, I hope you don't make things difficult for yourself. There's someone who loves you the most… and does not wish anything more than your happiness. No, not me. Because I might be called greedy again. 

I know your past relationships have engraved many scars on you but I hope you don't turn insensitive towards people. Jeon Jungkook, you were left heartbroken so I hope you know how much it hurts, how it slices your heart every minute… I hope you don't do the same to others.