LET HER GO

"Hello?" The Mafia man worker greets another friend from the tribe. He is informed about the news of you cutting your wrist. And just like that, they are asked to take a u-turn and drive back to the Daegu national hospital. 

"Take a u-turn, boss wants them at the hospital," he informs the driver by shoving his phone in his pocket and pulling his gun out.  

"How come I believed that bas*tard would let us go," Namjoon grits his teeth, feeling the car taking a turn back and passing through the same route again. 

"Great. At least she won't have to see us dying," Rose mumbled, dipping her head in between her palms. While every other person blamed themselves for committing some mistake and flopping the whole plan of rescuing you.

A tear slips down Jimin's rosy cheek, tugging Namjoon's heart in unknown suffering. He watches the man sitting opposite him, staring at him with his whole heart. 

Is it love? Does love happen in a week?
No… maybe it's just attraction…
But he wouldn't mind giving Jimin everything he can, 
Why hasn't he felt the same for anyone except Jimin!
Maybe then he would have understood if it's love or attraction?

Why does it hurt even when he doesn't know what his heart feels?
He feels sad because there is still no name to his butterflies, his ache, his soft gazes...

His blurry gaze admires the man as he thinks it might be their last moment, last day. He would save him if he was given a chance. There was something about that man, something which hurt Namjoon. There was so much more than what Jimin shows, more pain than his smiles, more heart breaks than he has heard about his flirts. And he believed everything he hadn't heard about that man.

Can you lean on me for once… 

"I should have tried more. Why was I so ignorant?" A broken voice cuts hearts while no one responds to his question. Everyone was blocked with their own world and blames.

Sniffling and wiping his face, Jimin composes himself. He takes a deep breath before looking up and that's when he catches Namjoon staring at him. His breath hitches in his runny nose as he steals glances from the muscular man. 

What's wrong with him? 
Cute? 
He looks cute when he observes something!

"Jimin," Namjoon calls out, catching everyone's attention. Jungkook sitting beside Jimin stares at them with cold eyes while his gaze is filled with you and your thoughts. While Rose's temple creases in confusion hearing Namjoon's soft voice. 

Jimin gulps hearing the tone as he waits for him to speak up. Somewhere he feared that Namjoon would bring up your topic again but the thoughts go in the drain when he speaks. 

"I… You know, you are really something. I don't mean in a bad way, trust me. And I feel I lack so many things, especially empathy when I see you doing so much for everyone around you. I know our meeting wasn't a good one but trust me… In this one week, I learned so much from you. Thank you. I don't know if what I believe is true or not but if it's, then I hope you don't blame yourself for whatever happens in future. It wasn't and it's still not your fault. You are enough, you don't have to push yourself. I think you… you think too much. You punish yourself for what you haven't done or done by mistake. We are human, Jimin… don't punish yourself for your whole life…" he gets cut off.

"Is there life remaining now? We are literally gonna die in the next five minutes? Ten minutes?" His cold tone makes Namjoon think a little more.

"That's what you do. You try to ignore your problems thinking they are not relevant but swee… Jimin, nothing Is irrelevant. I am sure you are still not gonna believe me or think about my words… but I needed to let out my thoughts," he ends his speech while Rose shakes her head with a small sad smile realizing what Namjoon actually meant.