LOVE AND KISS

'I am back, darling. Didn't I say that I'll always be on your mind from now on? Even when someone else is fcking you, huh?

Your breathing gets ragged in your ribs as your heart explodes in between the lungs, the hair follicles rising on your skin alert you about the panic attack that kicks in. Your lips part to breathe while your mouth runs short on saliva, guts aching badly. Your body trembles beneath him as he gets suspicious of you. Pushing himself away from you, he holds your figure firmly. He curses beneath his breath seeing your fluttering eyelids, sweat running down your temple. You were on the verge of passing out, and he understood that. 

Sliding his arms around your figure he immediately picked you up, his throat yelling and asking Mina to call the doctor right away. Bam follows you two with his bark surrounding the house. He was worried about you too. 

"I am so sorry. I am sorry, please forgive me," he mumbles, panicking while he runs along the corridor to reach the room. 

"Huh? Answer me, you dumboo!" His overpitch in the voice indicated he was still not over the drinks, making Namjoon sigh in relief. 

But… didn't that mean that Jimin knows about his feelings?

Is it why he pushes him away?

"You should sleep," Namjoon mutters, his voice reaching only to himself. While Jimin gets up and by stumbling on his feet he reaches the tall man. 

"Why? Are you afraid, huh? Afraid that I will… your little secret will get exposed. That a man likes a man. I never knew I was so irresistible," Jimin's giggles were ruining Namjoon and only he knew how hard he was trying not to push him on the wall and confess everything his heart felt for that man. Namjoon stayed silent for his own sake. His tongue rolled along his cheek, making Jimin stare at the elder with fascination. 

Namjoon is hella hot… 

You will drag me to hell one day...

Come on… just spill the tea, boy!

Jimin stumbles a little, his torso almost collapsing in Namjoon's stiffened body. The elder doesn't fail to hold his man as his palms rest on his sleek waist, the warmth radiating up his skin while he tries hard to not make Jimin uncomfortable in any way. He knows when he gets sober, he'll probably feel guilty for doing anything. He is not a man who takes advantage of someone who's not sober enough to understand. 

"Go to bed, Jimi…" his words get cut off when Jimin places his tender fingers on those rocky edges. 

"You… talk too much. Answer me first. Do you like Park Jimin, huh?" Jimin's voice is always a little high pitched but whenever he changes tones and drags them to lower notes, Namjoon's heart races against his will. His dark eyes bore Jimin's form as he bites his lip.

We are not meant to be together,

You are not meant to be with...

"What if I say I like you? Then…  would you accept your dirty secret, huh?" Jimin's fingers run down from his lips to the place forbidden to touch as they reach where Namjoon's heart lies. The elder grunts under his breath, cursing at himself for allowing Jimin to drink so much last night. 

You are ruining me, do you know that?

Namjoon holds his man more firmly as he stops him from moving. His eyes meet Jimin's, his edges push up to form a painful smile as he parts his lips to speak.

You got me hooked on every hell of this world!

You are my forbidden desire, 

But I guess it ends here… you and I were never meant to be us.