SECRETS-2

"Does y/n work here?" Jungkook asked, his palms sweating against the fabric of his pants as he waited for Namjoon's answer.

"She does. But she's on sick leave for now. I can help you with your order?" Namjoon's warm smile somewhere was heartwarming to others but to Jungkook it was the sharpest nail poking in his chest, reminding him that he's the man who y/n loves.

Does she really love him?

He's beautiful, tall, healthy… muscular…

Anyone would swoon for him!

I guess even men…

"No… I am good," mumbling with a low voice, he flees out of the cafe. 

Is she alright?

What was Mark trying to imply?

Did someone hurt her?

How pathetic this man was… he didn't even care about y/n!!

Dialling Jimin's number in hurry, he curses at himself for not checking on you that day. 

I am the worst…

All I see is my pain…

Why couldn't I wait and see her alright?!!!

Jimin was busy with his office meeting leading to Jungkook's call to travel to voice mails. While the panicking man doesn't stop trying this time.

2 calls

3 calls

4 calls 

8 calls

"Fck you Jimin!! Just pick up the damn phone!" He groans, kicking his feet on the pavement. While you kept occupying his mind with all the worries. 

You let me die… Jungkook!

Just the thought of you not being good scares him inside. 

'Please… no!' He mutters while his gaze blurs out. Tears brim in his tired eyes as he keeps on calling Jimin. At last, his best friend answered his call. 

"Man! I was in a meeting…" Jimin gets cut off by Jungkook's vulnerable yet intimidating voice.

"I want her address! Now… y/n's address," his breathing was unstable indicating how frightened he was. 

"Jungkook… a couple divorces and forgets their ex-spouses… but people don't," his tone still pulled his heart strings to the highest point. 

"I don't know…" Jimin gets cut off by his best friend, again. It wasn't like he didn't wish to tell Jungkook about you or your residence, he just wanted to make sure Jungkook doesn't hurt you more and this time his best friend sounded serious, desperate and vulnerable.

"JIMIN… IF I COME BACK AND YOU GET FCKED THEN DON'T DARE TO SAY… I OVERREACTED! FCKING GIVE ME HER ADDRESS RIGHT NOW!!" His loud, chilled voice somewhere calmed Jimin making him understand that maybe… maybe Jungkook deserves a second chance while his heart ached realizing if that happens, you'll never be his. 

"I am sending you… Jungkook, just don't hurt her more," Jimin's soft voice was enough to pull the lingering tears down his eyes while he bit his lips to control his sobs.

I just wish… she is alright! 

My heart is giving me vibes which are not good to feel…

He ended the call soon and by catching the nearest cab, he drove to your house. It took him just fifteen minutes but those fifteen minutes were the hardest to survive.